New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    Guys, if you have a hard time parking at Matutina's and you want to try something different, I invite you to dine at La Pia Taza, our cafe near the welcome arch of Urdaneta City.

We make our pasta and pizza dough fresh daily. We also have Japanese dishes, porterhouse steak, and rice toppings. Click on my sig line for more details. I'm still updating the site though, so I don't have any photos of the menu items up yet.
    You own that resto sir mikey? We ate there October last year on our way to Baguio. Bakit ngayon ka lang nag post dito? Sana hinanap kita para maka-discount naman . Isang crosswind at SF dala namin that evening. hehehe. Next time uli sir hanapin kita dyan!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir O!lman, I'm just a stockholder, but sure, I'd be glad to give you a discount the next time you drop by if I'm around.

Thanks for trying out our cafe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sarap naman ng thread na ito.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    There is this place in manaoag called the "Virgin's Well" located just north of the town proper, just ask the locals and they will surely point the directions... it's supposed to be a well with healing powers located in a hilly side of town, it's a good 10 min drive from the town proper, the place is kinda not well maintained but that's not the point of it anyway, believers usually go there and take some of the water(some hardcore ones take some of the growing algae from the well) and some actually take a bath from it's water(they have shower rooms for it). every holy week, some hardcore believers reenact the crucifixion(complete with the actual nailing!) which is i believe they do on Good Friday... i suggest to bring your own water containers(if you don't, they conveniently sell some there)...

Next is the Pyramid of Asia resort, just south of the town proper located on the road connecting manaoag and urdaneta... to me it just looks like a regular resort,two pools,one deep one and one kiddie one, twin slides on the adult pool and both pools have middle "islands"...

regarding beaches, San Fabian is around 20-30 mins away... you can also go straight to Bonuan(Dagupan's famed "Bonuan Bangus") from San Fabian...

other interesting stuff that is near by is located at Kennon Road(going to baguio), that's around 1-1 and a half hours of drive from manaoag... first off, you'll hit Colorado(i have no idea why they call it that) where they have a 11-tier WaterFalls. it's located at Twin Peaks at Camp 6 or 7(can't recall,really)it's basically roadside so you can't miss it... next is that Hot Springs resort(don't know the name sorry!,just keep driving and pay attention on your starboard side, the other side of the road...)... it's located on the other side of the river on the side of the mountain so you'll actually be crossing thru a Hanging bridge(surprisingly, not many people had or even seen one), and yes, they do have parking there...

Hotels in manaoag... they have the Manaoag hotel, conveniently located at the town proper, walking distance to the church(it's actually is in front of the church itself)... Next is Dos Amantes Inn, a good 2-3min drive from the town(it's located at the road connecting manaoag to laoac,binalonan,pozzurubio...), can't miss it if you drive that road... next is Star of David, also located on the same road only a little bit farther down the road(just an added minute or less)... they also have this nice resort located at Binalonan... Ruperto's, it's a resort/hotel located at the same road but originating from binalonan... can't miss it too when going this way.... sorry guys, i have no idea how much the rooms are for i'm not really from there, anyway, i'm pretty sure they'll all be cheap compared to most regular hotels/inns...

some other ramdom stuff... they actually have an Army camp there... The Camp Tito B. Abat Jr.... it's located just at the back of the church(around 2 blocks away,i'm not sure if you can just go in and look around(usually the guards are cool! plus i own that big brick house on the way there so i know some of em')... pretty interesting place, they have that spot there where u can have a good view of the mountains and the town facing east... some tourists/pilgrims find it convenient to park on this general area...

i'll add some more stuff if i have the time but for now, i hope this will help...peace!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sir sa SM na lang kayo sa sm rosales pangasinan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Manaoag Pangasinan