New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Another tip is to buy bags with "unusual" colors. Not the generic black, brown, grey stuff.

My wife's travel bag it bright orange, yung kakulay ng mga traffic cones. In most of our travels, wala pa ako nakikita na kapareho. And we would usually spot it once its out on the luggage carousel.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I use 1980s (or older) floral/tapestry luggage. It's easy to spot My kuya has been giving me sermon to buy hard luggage but I refuse to spend my own money on luggage

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What I do is put identifying stuffs like colorful baggage straps, luggage tags, ribbons.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    What I do is put identifying stuffs like colorful baggage straps, luggage tags, ribbons.
    Hahaha! Ribbons! - I remember wifey buying a "colorful baggage" (we have to adjust from a 70lb to a 50lb-designed baggage because of new guidance for the max allowed weight by the airlines)... The saleslady told us that she has a special adjunct thing to make the baggage more visible... Ribbon pala,- Pasimpleng,- tawanan kami at baka ma-offend siya,- Pero, Hoy!... Wa epek na ang ribbon....

Everybody is using ribbons nowadays and so, in the end,- your checked-in baggage won't stand out......

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.6K:grin2:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^and that too. Does anyone here do the clingwrap for protection?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pagawa kayo tag instead na name & address nakalagay, picture na lang Lost baggage in airport. What happens now?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Hahaha! Ribbons! - I remember wifey buying a "colorful baggage" (we have to adjust from a 70lb to a 50lb-designed baggage because of new guidance for the max allowed weight by the airlines)... The saleslady told us that she has a special adjunct thing to make the baggage more visible... Ribbon pala,- Pasimpleng,- tawanan kami at baka ma-offend siya,- Pero, Hoy!... Wa epek na ang ribbon....

Everybody is using ribbons nowadays and so, in the end,- your checked-in baggage won't stand out......

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.6K:grin2:
    I use colorful pastel colored ribbons Plus personalized luggage tag.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    maglagay kaya both sides sa luggage ng big fonts florescent color na " handle with care....bomb inside"? Hehe

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pagawa kayo tag instead na name & address nakalagay, picture na lang Lost baggage in airport. What happens now?
    Eto, tama. Pagawa kayo ng tag at kung pwede lagay kayo ng picture niyo dun.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    I stick packaging tapes in our bags and luggage and write large size "#Team(insert surname here)" on them. OK lang kahit muntanga. :hysterical:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast