New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Okay so im currently in china for a business trip. One of our checked-in luggage went missing. Filed a complaint already but we are yet to hear from cebu pac. Chinese staff offered us 260yuan (around 1.8k) but we made it clear that this is not a settlement fee. Will we get full reimbursement and equivalent value of our lost items if di talaga mabalik samin? I also had all my clothes in that bag, probably around 3-4k worth, 8-10k worth of merchandise we are suppose to show our suppliers, and 2 reams of yosi Hassle sobra. Any input would be of great help since limited ang pwede namin kausapin and iresearch sa net dito sa china.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    There is a limit on what you will get from the airline for lost luggage. Maliit lang actually.

Google it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cebu pacific? good luck! tao nga mawala hinde nila babayara eh

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    cebu pacific? good luck! tao nga mawala hinde nila babayara eh
    ha ha ha :bwahaha:

manilamako, I hope you get enough compensation for all the hassle. Or better yet, recover your luggage.

Hope for the best but prepare for the wost...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^ sana ma recover mo ang luggage instead. Keeping my fingers crossed.....
    call mo kaya phil embassy dyan sa china at dito rin sa pinas for any assistance/advise o baka naman walang din silbi. Dyok Hehe
    kaya ako travel light lang pag out of the country. Hand carry lang ang luggage. maliban sa mawalan ng luggage hassle din waiting sa luggage claim area lalo na sa naia supeeeer tagal. sayang oras sa kakahintay
    Last edited by kimbon; January 27th, 2015 at 10:08 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Thank you for all the inputs! Has anyone been through this problem personally though? Ano nangyari? Sucks that we might not get enough compensation but were actually expecting that from cebu pac. 22kilos yun weight nun nawalang bagahe though so i hope they believe us that what was lost has value. Will have to wait till next week when we get back to pinas to talk to cebu pac, the embassy, etc to fix this mess.

Were thinking someone got out luggage by mistake so worst case scenario yun dahil di na siguro eeffort yun nakakuha na ibalik pa sa airport yun samin. Sobrang useless ng claim stubs! Di din naman chinecheck. Di naman kamahalan yun nawala samin, but the hassle of buying new clothes, and explaining to our suppliers we cant give them the samples they asked for ang mahirap.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by french View Post
    There is a limit on what you will get from the airline for lost luggage. Maliit lang actually.

Google it.
    Would you mind copy pasting it here sa thread since i do not have access to google at the moment. Thank you!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    So hindi pa pala confirmed who and where nawala bahahe mo? Andami pede scenario.

Yes maluwag re: baggage pick-ups. Never pa ako nacheck ng tag after getting my check-in luggage.

Business trip, why take cebupac? Hehe sorry dami nilang blunders lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    A cebu pac representative called our interpreter an hour ago sinabi that they checked with manila, and all luggage andito sa china. So ngayon were assuming may nakakuha na iba. If its any help, back in manila, we transferred planes. Nakaupo na kami, ready for takeoff, then we were told we were switching to another plane. Then sa carousel sa guangzhou na, our baggage was missing, pero may 3 unclaimed luggage. Kami ang huling huli na umalis so no one claimed the bags. Ibang iba ang hitsura dun sa amin though so malabong napagbaliktad ng ibang tao. Ground personnel screw up sa manila dun sa pag transfer ng bagahe from one plane to the other? Very possible also. Bottomline is, wala sa amin ang amin.

We always go with cebu pac. Monthly ang trips namin to china so mas mura, mas okay. And eto lang ata ang direct flight to guangzhou from philippines.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    we had a similar incident in a local trip. we coordinated with cebupac and we were able to retrieve the luggage the next day

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast