New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    holiday ba june 30? inauguration ni noynoy. am not sure before kng declare ito as holiday

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hhmmm, I really don't know, tanungin natin si GMA... hehehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It shouldn't be I remember when GMA had her oath in 2004 (although sa Cebu sya) may pasok pa rin kami...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i remember kasi nong time ni erap. napanood ko sa tv. ibig sabhin wlang pasok

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Daming holiday masaya na naman mga estudyante. Kaya lang walang baon.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hindi siguro... pero sana kahit special holiday lang.. para extra pay.. may pasok pa din eh. hehehehe... :D

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Parang narinig ko sa radyo na holiday na nga ang araw nito. Proclamation daw yata ni PGMA... :naughty2:

I could be wrong, though....

10.1K:mop:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and it's now offical! P-noy's oath taking is a special non-working holiday!

nangungu tumatalon sa tuwa yun mga detractors ni Aquino dito oh!!! aminin! :rofl:

hoy mga hunghang meron kayong pasok!!! please lang mag overtime kayo ha pasok pa rin kayo...

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/06...orking-holiday

Palace declares June 30 a special non-working holiday

abs-cbnNEWS.com
    Posted at 06/17/2010 8:57 AM | Updated as of 06/17/2010 8:57 AM

MANILA, Philippines – President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo has declared President-elect Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III's inauguration on June 30 (Wednesday) a special non-working holiday, a Malacañang official announced Thursday.
    Presidential Management Staff chief Elena Bautista-Horn said presidential spokesperson Ricardo Saludo will issue a statement about the holiday declaration.
    The inauguration of Aquino, the 15th Philippine president, at the Quirino Grandstand in Rizal Park (formerly Luneta) in Manila is expected to be simple, but star-studded.
    Aquino is slated to fetch Arroyo from Malacañang. When they arrive at the Quirino Grandstand, Arroyo will be given arrival honors.
    The 2 presidents will shake hands and then Arroyo will make her exit.
    According to inaugural spokesperson Manolo Quezon, Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile and House Speaker Prospero Nograles will read the proclamation.
    Vice President-elect Jejomar “Jojo” Binay will then take his oath, followed by Aquino.
    A 21-gun salute to the new commander-in-chief will follow and then he will deliver his inaugural address.
    At this point, there will be a slight break in tradition because inaugural committee co-chair Maria Montelibano said this was a people’s campaign and Aquino is the people’s president.
    “Panata ng taong bayan... ‘Di lang dapat ang pangulo ang mag-o-oath taking,” said Montelibano.
    The Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra and the Madrigal Singers will perform “Bayan Ko.”
    After the inauguration, a Cabinet meeting and an inaugural reception are scheduled at the Palace.
    At night, a street party will be held at the Quezon Memorial Circle in Quezon City.
    Various groups and sectors will even get a chance for a photo-opportunity with Aquino and Binay.
    “Alam mo naman ang Pilipino, mahilig sa kodakan,” commented Montelibano.
    Montelibano, meanwhile, promised that the program will also be star-studded. She said concert artists Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Gary Valenciano, Martin Nievera and even the disbanded Apo Hiking Society will do a reprise.
    She added that Aquino might just have a surprise number: “Baka mag-song and dance siya.” -- with reports from Pia Hontiveros, ABS-CBN News and ANC

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    huling hirit ni pandak on playing with the workday-holiday calendar

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    and it's now offical! P-noy's oath taking is a special non-working holiday!

nangungu tumatalon sa tuwa yun mga detractors ni Aquino dito oh!!! aminin! :rofl:

hoy mga hunghang meron kayong pasok!!! please lang mag overtime kayo ha pasok pa rin kayo...

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/06...orking-holiday
    wow really sticking it in to noynoy's detractors huh?

if i were you, i'll wait for noynoy to have some form of accomplishment before bragging. winning is good. but doing something good for our country is a different story.

and so far, he has done nothing yet except win the presidency. winning the presidency is still only a personal accomplishment of noynoy. time will only tell if that will benefit our country. and unlike his previous terms in public office before, i personally hope he'll deliver the goods this time. or all of us will be the losers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
june 30 holiday ba?