New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    an officemate who has been there on business says na di uso ang umiinom sa mga separate na baso. they all drink liquid from one cup.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ^ di lang sa baso - kahit sa bote ng softdrinks - share share din sila sa inom.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I have friends who go to India for work and they rub vicks or white flower (?) under their nose to mask the smell in India
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    The smell is really ioffensive but there are several ways to survive. Vicks or liniment is one. For me I just make sure to go out and breathe fresh air evry 30 minutes. I am not a smoker but sometimes I do it as an excuse or at least numb my olfactory sensors.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    wow! its that bad pala, i was suppose to go there for some training/seminar for three months years ago, have to call it off coz something big happened in the office

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    an officemate who has been there on business says na di uso ang umiinom sa mga separate na baso. they all drink liquid from one cup.
    sanay kasi sila uminom ng di dumadampi ung bibig nila sa baso o sa bote ng softdrinks..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    They are actually sensitive to foreigners so they will understand if you decline the offer to share glasses. But yes they prepare the food with their hands so you just have to pray that they sre practicing good hygiene.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Visiting India (bangalore) again next week. Yaay!

SHOOTTT!!! i was about to go to india last June 2, 2013 - buti na lang hindi natuloy. places to visit are New Delhi, Bangalore, Thane and Pune. Parang magreresign na lang ako kesa ipadala sa India.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    SHOOTTT!!! i was about to go to india last June 2, 2013 - buti na lang hindi natuloy. places to visit are New Delhi, Bangalore, Thane and Pune. Parang magreresign na lang ako kesa ipadala sa India.
    ha ha ha! Normally people at work look forward to job assignments abroad pero pag India nagpapasahan kung sino pupunta

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ha ha ha! Normally people at work look forward to job assignments abroad pero pag India nagpapasahan kung sino pupunta
    its really not a job assignment but rather to augment some of the peepz in India and share Philippines best practices particularly in executing our job. so i am a bit afraid that they might throw some poops on me due to superiority stuff.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How long will you stay there?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    How long will you stay there?

15 days, and i am afraid that the approval of budget is nearing and i am still praying na ma postponed ng matagal.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Going to India