New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Check out Robinson's new hotel

http://www.gohotels.com.ph/

gohotels.ph makes “A place for every Juan” available. We want you to sleep like royalty, but we won’t ask you to fork over a king’s ransom. Thanks to the year-round low rates, every Juan, Dick and Larry can afford hotel-quality sleeping experience.

Our chain of hotels introduces a variable pricing scheme, commonly practiced by airlines, which rewards lowest available rates to the traveler with the quickest click. All you have to do to avail of the gohotels.ph best price is to be among the first to book on a certain date. Since rates depend on time and demand, you have the opportunity of getting the same room for a lower rate just by being the first to act. At gohotels.ph, rewards await early planners and efficient decision-makers.

The savvy professional, the go-getting trailblazer, the modern man and woman – everyone should be provided a low cost option for value lodging. The people behind gohotels.ph are committed to making this a reality beyond expectations. It drives us knowing we are not offering a product or a service, we are offering the smart choice for every traveler.

i like this!

now, people would have a choice. kasi now, for those frequent travelers, they can only book the nicer hotels thru the net while there is an absence of lower class hotels.

tama ginawa nila. bed and bath lang talaga. all others u need to pay. para mura. tulad nito, pati wardrobe wala. hooks lang meron.

pero mura naman.....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sounds like they're going after sogo's customer base

pati pangalan

sogo inalis yung so

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    It's nothing new...alam ko, the Tune Hotel chain in Malaysia (which is incidentally owned by Tony Fernandes of Air Asia), has the same business model.

Gayahan naman ang uso ngayon. This concept isn't exactly Blue Ocean material. They don't have to reinvent the wheel.
    Last edited by Galactus; May 13th, 2010 at 02:56 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    cheaper options.. pag ganito nang ganito.. mag mumura na din yung ibang 3 star hotels.. kasi sigurado talo sila dyan.. biruin nyo 388 per night.. eh sa victoria nga 445 na 3 hours..

pero new dyan sa manila.

dito sa hk, pati na sa bangkok, daming ganyang klaseng hotel. u can book sa net.

dyan kasi sa manila, ang pwedi mo lang ma-book na hotels yung malalaki lang (at yung medyo malaki laki).

yung mga maliliit na hotels, kailangan mo pa i-email. tapos, one week bago sumagot. nakarating ka na sa manila, di pa rin na coconfirm ang booking.

good job gokongwei!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    This hotel is a good idea, esp for relatives visiting from the provinces or abroad. I just hope that the hotel management doesn't turn it into a motel-type ala Sogo. Sa bagay, di naman siguro papayag si Gokongwei.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    It's actually not a new concept. Microtel has been doing this kind of thing for a while now - this is how we got our room booked in Baguio.

Go! Hotel is supposed to open sometime in June as per the website. Basically this stands on the site of the old Robinsons Apartelle.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    GO Hotel will compliment their Low Cost Airline Cebu Pac...pareho lang yan sa TUNE Hotel of Air Asia and Easy Hotel of Easy Jet.....short time pwede dito...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    This hotel is a good idea, esp for relatives visiting from the provinces or abroad. I just hope that the hotel management doesn't turn it into a motel-type ala Sogo. Sa bagay, di naman siguro papayag si Gokongwei.
    While the doings of their occupants is obviously beyond the hotel's management, it's not as if what you're asking for is without precedent. Eurotel I think is one of the more ambivalent motels - it's not uncommon to see people or families there simply staying for lodging's sake.

I could be wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Go Hotel - newest hotel in town