The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pleasantly surprised with AA...20220820_152954.jpg20220820_152926.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Through agency pa rin ba ang application for south korean visa?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    PAL No longer plane always late ?

https://twitter.com/PhilstarNews/sta...Gg0HUTrgQ&s=19

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    He could have asked the FA to be seated elsewhere...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Pleasantly surprised with CebuPac on our recent SG trip. We only had carry-ons but we still had to go to a counter for our boarding passes probably because we had a borderline minor. Thankfully the international queue was short and most of the passengers were in the domestic side. Outbound and inbound flights were on time.

NAIA 3 outbound immigration was good. Immigration agents actively tried to keep queues short by checking for eTravel docs, grouping families, and shuffling people between OFW and foreign queues when they go empty.

NAIA 3 inbound immigration already has a few passport readers much like those in SG. There were no queues and though it took a few seconds to retrieve my info it was still faster than going through an actual agent. Immigration was also actively looking out for passengers who had trouble with the machines and redirected those to an actual agent for verification.

Pleasant experience all around aside from the turbulence on both ends. Wishing kami na usual delayed ang CebuPac so we can enjoy Changi more but it didn't happen.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post

NAIA 3 outbound immigration was good. Immigration agents actively tried to keep queues short by checking for eTravel docs, grouping families, and shuffling people between OFW and foreign queues when they go empty.
    I was never asked for etravel ever since it replaced the paper based immig cards.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I was never asked for etravel ever since it replaced the paper based immig cards.
    We were not asked for the QR though we prepared screenshots. Most likely it's already linked to the passport and gets flagged when scanned.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    We were not asked for the QR though we prepared screenshots. Most likely it's already linked to the passport and gets flagged when scanned.
    I thought you mentioned immig agents checking for etravel docs.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    My officemate was bumped off her PAL flight to Honolulu tonight. She had already checked in online this morning. According to the counter they could not find her name in their system. Funny thing was her companion was allowed to board (name was in the "list").

An irate call earlier from our boss and just after her plane left, did her name appear on the system just now. They already offered her a hotel and booking for tomorrow's flight. PAL is really gone to the toilet.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    pre-covid,
    pal from sg was looking for volunteers to give up their economy seats.
    in exchange, they were offering the next flight less than 6 hours later, a round-trip economy ticket, and a lunch in the airport food place of our choice.
    of course we volunteered!

Flying International &  Domestic ( post Wuhan Virus )