New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    May susundo naman siguro sayo so going home to Bulacan won't be a problem. Wala kasi taxi dun.
    me taxi din dun sir. kotrata nga lang singil. not sure sa rates.
    me bus din na nakapila dun.kaso point to point yung byahe going to megamall and Pasay.

Sobrang liit lang ng airport sa Clark, usually around 20min nasa labas ka na ng airport.

Emirates ba sasakyan mo?
    di naman sobrang liit. actually meron na syang second level.

to TS: pag sobrang aga mo dun baka di ka papasukin agad. ang waiting area
    dun sa labas mismo ng terminal. covered naman sya at me upuan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The second floor is for full service airlines pero pwede naman tumambay dun while waiting for boarding. Pero maliit lang talaga Clark airport.

Yung mga nagaabang sa labaas ng arrival are not taxis. Parang mga rent-a-van sila.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ^ taxi alok nila sa mga lumalabas e. me sedan. me van.
    dati me pila sa labasan pero huling daan ko dun
    niraradyo na lang.
    compared 3-4 years ago - mas ok clark ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    darating ang araw magiging sugapa na rin mga taxi dyan sa clark ... kagaya sa naia

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    ^ taxi alok nila sa mga lumalabas e. me sedan. me van.
    dati me pila sa labasan pero huling daan ko dun
    niraradyo na lang.
    compared 3-4 years ago - mas ok clark ngayon.
    But they were not registered as taxis.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Normally, when me and my wife travel outside the country, we find CRK a better option than NAIA. And it's usually cheaper to book flights out of CRK, especially pag CebuPac.

Also, parang mas maraming flights in the morning (5am to 7pm), kasi everytime we go to HK via CebuPac (7:10am flight), andami nang tao kahit 5:30am pa lang nasa airport na kami. So seating is a problem, kasi last time we were there (Dec 2012), andami nang nakatayo sa ground floor lounge while waiting to board their flights. Buti na lang open na yung 2nd floor, and there were a lot of vacant seats.

Tip: If you have a morning flight and you're from Metro Manila, it's better to check in at Sogo Hotel, located near the Dau Bus Terminal. Rooms are decent and affordable, (lalo na kung may discount card ka, hehehe), and you can hire the hotel's taxi service to ferry you to the airport for only Php 400 ~ 450. So Sogo room rate of Php 550 plus taxi fare is less than Php 1,000 only. Cheaper than staying in one of the hotels inside Clark, hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no-fun-in-Clark-Angeles-

ayan na mga kotongers ng clark

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bros - anyone tried the newly-installed P2P bus system from Resorts World Manila to DMIA (Clark Airport)? How's the experience and the convenience ?

Also, can I hail Uber/Grab vehicles from DMIA(Clark Airport) to the general area (about 8Km from the Airport)?

How about the availability of Uber/Grab vehicles form the general area to DMIA(Clark Airport)?

Appreciate your inputs here bro.- as this will be a regular commute of a relative in a few weeks. TIA!

Last edited by CVT; September 26th, 2017 at 01:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12