New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi everyone,

Not really sure if this is the most appropriate section to post this, but given my sister's currently having her internship there, and given that she doesn't have much time to check her laptop for webcam chats as compared to checking her messages over her mobile, she's hoping to apply for a postpaid plan.

I'm not sure, but there's a provider in Singapore that allows Globe subscribers to send text messages from the Philippines to SG in a peso per text rate and vice versa. Incoming and outgoing calls are also significantly cheaper.

Is there such postpaid plans available in the US (particularly Arizona in this case)? Being "thrifty" runs in the family, so your advices will highly be helpful! TIA!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    As far as I know, your sister will not qualify for a post paid plan as US carriers require an acceptable credit score and history prior to approval.

She may be able to get pre-paid plans in box retailers all over as this does not require any credit checkings.

If international calls is a paramount necessity, phone cards is a viable option.

Cheap pay-as-you-go aka postpaid plan in Arizona TX