New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    maybe what he means budget to Europe connecting flight....in HK....

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i just came from HK. been there for a week. i was supposed to fly with cebu pacific but PAL's rates was not that high compared to cebu pacific's. it only had a difference of 1000php. (though this might not be small for some). but you get a complete meal with PAL compared to only C2 drinks and some chips (if lucky enough) with cebu pacific.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    About the food
    Do you guys know if it's possible to bring food into the plane?
    As in magdala ng jolibee or mcdo take out? or any other take out for that matter.

Thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    but why bother?

sa city na pupuntahan mo, meron naman jollibee or mcdo?

+

isa ako sa tao naiinis makaamoy ng gravy lalo na hamburger, eh magdala kaya ako ng bagoong at kainin ko sa plane? he he

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    hehe...
    What I really want to know if I can bring food so the kids will have something to eat, kahit sandwich lang. late kasi flight namin and we have kids, baka magutom. malaysia kasi so longer flight

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron naman silang binibigay na Drewberry biscuits and C2 iced tea during the flight.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    rumors na naririnig ko sa cebu pacific:

1. in singapore, they dont land on the international airport. sa budget airport din sa singapore?

2. Cebu Pacific is currently cracking down on gadgets with lithium batteries. nakakasunog daw? madami daw naka-experience na pinatapon mga digicam batteries nila?

3. is it true na habang nakasakay ka sa cebu pacific, hindi papakainin unless mag labas ka ng P100.00 na isisigaw daw?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    i just came from HK. been there for a week. i was supposed to fly with cebu pacific but PAL's rates was not that high compared to cebu pacific's. it only had a difference of 1000php. (though this might not be small for some). but you get a complete meal with PAL compared to only C2 drinks and some chips (if lucky enough) with cebu pacific.
    yep masarap pa ang meal ng PAL

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I am pretty sure it is quite ok to bring sandwiches to the plane for the kids to have something to munch while on flight. I am pretty sure there would be an outrage among travelling people if such airlines would ban people from bringing their own food. But then again, I think C2 drink and biscuits would be more than enough to eat for a trip that lasts only 2 hours, isn't? 2 hours is like travelling from Cubao to Morayta on a rain-soaked public road (most probably baha to hita!!) on rush hour?! At least with two hours in air, you would be on a different country when you land!! 2 hours in a jeep -- you would still be in god-forsaken Manila!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    rumors na naririnig ko sa cebu pacific:

1. in singapore, they dont land on the international airport. sa budget airport din sa singapore?

2. Cebu Pacific is currently cracking down on gadgets with lithium batteries. nakakasunog daw? madami daw naka-experience na pinatapon mga digicam batteries nila?

3. is it true na habang nakasakay ka sa cebu pacific, hindi papakainin unless mag labas ka ng P100.00 na isisigaw daw?
    Answer:

1. No, they land in the same airport but park at the new budget terminal for budget airlines together with tiger airways.

2. No, NTSB rules no operation of handheld camera, CD player, digital camera during landing and take-off.

3. No, Cebu Pacific is not like a government agency that you need to lagay to serve you food.
    Last edited by Isuzoom; April 4th, 2007 at 10:13 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Cebu Pacific...is this the best budget airline to HK and SE Asia?