New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI View Post
    1peso plus taxes amounting to P4,+++.

since its a promo. non refundable daw.
    and i called their hotline. 7020888. only flight schedule, time, date could be changed. Names cannot. (non-transferable)

well one solution ive come up with is she will present an ID with her surname as the same with the ticket.

un nga lang, still not the same surname with the passport.

cebu pacific will probably let her check in. im not so worried about that

but upon reaching china, upon reaching chinese immigration... that's what im worried about.

btw, she will carry chinese passport.
    I think pwede pa din yan. Pagawa lang sya ng affidavit na yung 2 names nya ay iisang tao.

Btw, im also planning to purchase a ticket for my family. Dun sa 4,+++ kasama pa yata hotel accomodations, d ba?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    un binili ko. those where just tickets.

meron yun 4,+++. pero 3d/2n only. with fun tour and hotel.
    hindi ko lang alam kung anong star level ng hotel. and para sa amin bitin un 3d/2n

3. Join Date
    May 2006

and i called their hotline. 7020888. only flight schedule, time, date could be changed. Names cannot. (non-transferable)

well one solution ive come up with is she will present an ID with her surname as the same with the ticket.

but upon reaching china, upon reaching chinese immigration... that's what im worried about.

I know you said "soon to be wife", but since you put your surname on the ticket does this mean you'll be married before the trip? If so, just bring a copy of the marriage certificate.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i still wrote down my future wife's old surname coz yun paren ang nasa passport and all her ids.

its her mother that has the surname issues =)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't think it should be a problem. just bring photo ID's that clearly show her with her maiden name and her married name. bringing the marriage certificate is also a great idea.

women have been marrying men and taking their husband's surnames for thousands of years now...i would expect the Chinese government to know how to deal with this situation by now :hihihi:

...although Cebu Pacific clearly hasn't figured it out yet

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Immigration officers usually don't check the plane tickets anymore, especially now that etickets can be printed using your own computer.

What kind of Chinese passport does your soon to be mom-in-law hold? Taiwan or PROC?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it could be an issue, honestly.

1) Security guards here in NAIA checks the passport name and ticket/e-ticket name. If that doesn't match - problem #1
    2) NAIA check-in counter(s) aren't as strict, but when you return from China to MNL, their check-in counter will question you. I was questioned during my last trip coz my ticket had a middle name in it while the passport didn't have it. Had to present other document/ID that shows I do carry that middle name as well.

Your best bet would be getting a letter from a lawyer or some gov't agency stating that's the same person.

Don't assume, you're just going to make it harder for yourself.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005

Why don't you go to galleria office and bring your mom passport and tickets..hindi naman transfer to other person ang ticket but to correct the name lang naman para wala problema.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hirap kasi magusap sa staff na walang alam

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ask/ request that you be able to talk to a superior/ knowledgable staff in their office na rin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Cebu Pacific 1peso fare to China ---- have a problem