New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys. i have a big big problem

i just recently purchased 5 tickets to china via online. for my soon to be wife, her brother, sister and mother. And me.

now my problem was i entered a wrong surname for her mother. i was later on that i found out that she was still using her maiden name in her passport. i type in their father's last name. btw, she has Chinese passport.

i called Cebu pacific to correct this, and they told me they couldn't edit the name anymore. And since this is a promo, non refundable sya.

so right now i have a ticket that doesnt match her passport.

???

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sir, Do you mean P1 only for the air ticket? Then just buy a new ticket for her.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    several options:

1) talk to the manager or boss. if they still don't give in, tell/threaten them that you are filling a complaint with the DTI - bawal and no refund policy lalo na kung reasonable ang complaint.

2) you can run a laywer's affidavit to contest that mistake in name reservation.

any of the two should work out.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P1 pero you still pay for other airline charges...probably reach to P2000 to 4000 pa rin yan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gildred View Post
    Sir, Do you mean P1 only for the air ticket? Then just buy a new ticket for her.
    HEHHEHE... no Sir 1 peso fare but pag commpute mo thousand din kase may mga charges & tax pa.. kaya medyo malaki din aabutin , kaka hinayang kung di na magagamit

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Wow..may catch pala iyang gimmick na iyan.. Akala ko yong travel tax lang ang dagdag bayad...Tapos yong ticket lang ang babayaran uli hindi na yong travel tax.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Did you call their call center? 70-20-888.

They will charge you P1500 for the modification on each ticket.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they can do that....baka hinde lang alam ng nakausap mo...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    racket hehehe

-

san kayo pupunta sa shanghai? ok ba klima ngaun dun gusto namin kasi pumunta

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1peso plus taxes amounting to P4,+++.

since its a promo. non refundable daw.
    and i called their hotline. 7020888. only flight schedule, time, date could be changed. Names cannot. (non-transferable)

well one solution ive come up with is she will present an ID with her surname as the same with the ticket.

un nga lang, still not the same surname with the passport.

cebu pacific will probably let her check in. im not so worried about that

but upon reaching china, upon reaching chinese immigration... that's what im worried about.

btw, she will carry chinese passport.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Cebu Pacific 1peso fare to China ---- have a problem