New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ang difference ngayon eh mga asians eh mapepera lalo na lahi ng mga singkit like the chinamans and koreans. Lalo na mga chinaman galimpak ang kwarta eh hindi pa mga finesse yan. Watch out pag naging edukado pa.

Mga caucasians eh nanlilimos na pero may halong harap-harapang pang-gagancho. Nasa genes nila yan kasi sila promotor ng pyramiding/networking.

The chainging of tmes.

sabi nga ni kshore mahbubani

western rise = major historical aberrations And, of course, all aberrations eventually come to a natural end.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Ito sample, kanina ko natanggap

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    reply to the influencer:

Hi, i noticed you only have 20,000 followers

Message me again when you have at least 200,000

thanks bye
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Minsan may sinagot ako, "im not looking for followers, im looking for buyers" kasi ang yabang ng dating nun message sa akin

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Another way to do it.

Angry Hotel Owner’s Response Refusing Influencer Free Accommodation Goes Viral | Bored Panda

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Meron bang begpackers sa atin? Kuripot at wise mga tao sa Pilipinas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May naencounter na ang kapatid ko, sabi ng foreigner pinagtulungan daw siyang nakawan ng mga squatters kaya nawala daw pitaka niya sa Makati lol

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    May naencounter na ang kapatid ko, sabi ng foreigner pinagtulungan daw siyang nakawan ng mga squatters kaya nawala daw pitaka niya sa Makati lol
    i had the same experience many years ago, with an australian (daw).
    he claimed he was a musician, and that robbers robbed him of his personal items and his brass instrument.
    what i do not understand, is why he refuses to go to his embassy..

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    wala na kayo magagawa, Sinabi ko na sento mag-training na kayo ng English, Social Media, Selfie Video Basics 101, Photography as well as Content Conceptualization

I for one follow the ff

The Juicy Vlog
    Making it Happen
    Becoming Filipino
    Finn Snow
    Sheryln Dories
    Bret Maverick
    Daniel marsh
    Fearless and Far

They upload like almost daily and average of 15 minutes video, so 15 min x i8 sloggers a night, 2 hours of Youtube hihi, minsan upload pa sina will and erwann

so long tsikoteer, dinosaurs, it will be the new thing for the future, spontaneous vlogging. I've had two months headstart na, and I know all their gears, their vlogging styles and economics. ngaun may ma-oopen na naman ako 2 business sa future .

ok balik na lang ako ulet dito, pag intermission, punta lang ako dito kaki nag-aantay ako ng sundo

oo eto na lang ha, if you upload in Youtube daily and averages 30K views per day, assured ka ng Php 30K sa Youtube Monetization per month, if 60k views per night, P60K per month.

some like Jamill, Akosi Dogie, and Cong average, 300K per night kagad, kasi Jologs market eh, so they take home minimum 300K per month. wala pa in stream ads dun. Jollibee, mang inasal and other filipino companies are advertising sa kanila, mapapansin nyo dun sa yellow sa timeline , if they get 2 ads, that's additional pa sa kinikita nila

so yun binanggit nya sa itaas na Austrian couple, na may pad na sa legaspi village alveo, na kakabile lang ng BMW, I think they are monetising as much as 100K per month sa Youtube pa lang yun, pero may FB and Instagram monetisation pa sila

that's good money. keysa magbenta ka pa o magluto lol

no wonder Scotty Kilmer's videos look like garbage these days, he is uploading everyday and after watching those videos , it made me think if he was uploading just for the sake of uploading something/anything. I am also doubting the veracity of his statements because it is the opposite of what I experienced. So now it is more clear that he is after those Youtube monetizations (in a good sense), and he is really earning with those hundreds of thousands of views. This is his pension until the end of his time...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    imagine the pressure

dumami subscribers mo coz your previous videos were amazing

syempre they'll be expecting more uploads from you regularly

not only do you have to keep making videos, you gotta meet your subscribers' expectations

your new videos have to be better than the last

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    PewDiePie: How Much Does He Make Per Year & What's His Net Worth? - LADbible

PewDiePie: How Much Does He Make Per Year & What's His Net Worth?

PewDiePie's average earnings per video: $37,722 (£30,058)
    PewDiePie's average earnings per month: $1,823,600 (£1,453,108)
    PewDiePie's average earnings per year: $27.88 million (£22.22 million)
    PewDiePie's net worth: $58-97 million (£46.2-77.3 million)

Matatalo pa niya si Pacquiao lol. Youtube earnings would beat Sport Stars pay per view

8. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    imagine the pressure

dumami subscribers mo coz your previous videos were amazing

syempre they'll be expecting more uploads from you regularly

not only do you have to keep making videos, you gotta meet your subscribers' expectations

your new videos have to be better than the last

True, with those thousands of earnings , I bet they are also employing cheap back-office workers for the laborious video editing, and next concept tourist places for the following days...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    si Hungry Syrian, mautak. kahapon lahat nanood ng Pacman Thurman, siya ang ginawa nya nag-drive lang sa edsa tapos Vlog nya wala tao sa kalsada

as result 700K views in just one day,

tapos a week ago, sakay say tren sa tutuban, tapos baba Alabang tapos bus sa las Pinas tapos balik sa tutuban kung san nya park car nya, kung minsan di naman kelangan mag-isip ng super creative video,

tingen ko tumatabo na to Syrian refugee na to ng 100k a month

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    pero eto noypi nato na tiga La Union na nakatira sa Tokyo ngaun ang binabantayan ko, 1.8M whoooping views in less than a week

pano ang ganda ng content, video lang nya tarbaho ng Japanese employee sa Japan

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast