New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Just want to share our unforgettable experience at Casa Amara, Batangas. We were surprised na meron palang ganito sa Batangas lang.

*Drone video credits to Ralph Co

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ang saya saya nun family sa video

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    We need more posts, photos, n videos like this. I'm sure there are many fantastic places in the PH that are within a few hours of Manila.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hindi ba expensive dyan?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    hindi ba expensive dyan?
    rate seems expensive especially with the rocky beachfront.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    It actually depends on what you are looking for. If you are after the full beach experience, then you are better off with Boracay or Palawan. But if you value more the staycation experience and the view, then this place is hard to beat.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbites View Post
    It actually depends on what you are looking for. If you are after the full beach experience, then you are better off with Boracay or Palawan. But if you value more the staycation experience and the view, then this place is hard to beat.
    staycation!
    my middle name!
    and those windows look so promising!

window with a view.. aircon.. comfy chair.. good book in hand... phone hotline to the cafeteria.. great vacation!
    wifey tells me, "why do you go abroad, anyway?"
    Last edited by dr. d; August 2nd, 2017 at 11:51 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This is the kind of place where I would spend my weekends.

Any time it feels too hot in Manila? Bye bye. I'd head to Casa Amara. I don't need the beach. I just need the sea breeze. I'm sure afternoons there are refreshing.

Looking at the photos, the only thing it needs are more shade (like the blue cabana) on the lounge area. I could sit there for hours just admiring the view offshore.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 3rd, 2017 at 02:42 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sa laiya ka na lang jun, mas mura na, eat all you can lunch merienda dinner breafast saka morning mirienda pa . there's nothing special about Batangas beaches, they all look the same and look dirty and always that big drop sa seabed na pag medyo nagkamali ka ng apak, kukuhain ka ng ocean. even that Puerto galera place is the same.

for me, if Im gonna spend money in a patio or beach scene like that, sa Italy na lang ako. kasi alam kong hindi ako makaka-swim kasi malamig ang tubig kaya wla ka choice kungdi tumambay sa sa veranda hahaha

na-ingget lang ako sa family dyan sa video kasi parang ang saya-saya nila. I will never ever feel like that anymore kasi buset ibang mga kapamilya or friends ko pag dinala ko dyan, malamang puro side comments after , hinde mo ma-please lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast