New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sa laiya ka na lang jun, mas mura na, eat all you can lunch merienda dinner breafast saka morning mirienda pa . there's nothing special about Batangas beaches, they all look the same and look dirty and always that big drop sa seabed na pag medyo nagkamali ka ng apak, kukuhain ka ng ocean. even that Puerto galera place is the same.

for me, if Im gonna spend money in a patio or beach scene like that, sa Italy na lang ako. kasi alam kong hindi ako makaka-swim kasi malamig ang tubig kaya wla ka choice kungdi tumambay sa sa veranda hahaha

na-ingget lang ako sa family dyan sa video kasi parang ang saya-saya nila. I will never ever feel like that anymore kasi buset ibang mga kapamilya or friends ko pag dinala ko dyan, malamang puro side comments after , hinde mo ma-please lol
    magkano pamasahe papuntang italy?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sa laiya ka na lang jun, mas mura na, eat all you can lunch merienda dinner breafast saka morning mirienda pa . there's nothing special about Batangas beaches, they all look the same and look dirty and always that big drop sa seabed na pag medyo nagkamali ka ng apak, kukuhain ka ng ocean. even that Puerto galera place is the same.

for me, if Im gonna spend money in a patio or beach scene like that, sa Italy na lang ako. kasi alam kong hindi ako makaka-swim kasi malamig ang tubig kaya wla ka choice kungdi tumambay sa sa veranda hahaha

na-ingget lang ako sa family dyan sa video kasi parang ang saya-saya nila. I will never ever feel like that anymore kasi buset ibang mga kapamilya or friends ko pag dinala ko dyan, malamang puro side comments after , hinde mo ma-please lol
    I've been to Italy (and Sicily) as a GI. Both places are okay as Mediterranean hangouts. They're nothing special though. I much prefer Antalya in Turkey. Even the Germans and Russians think so too.

But, we're talking about the PH because my wife have businesses/investments there. So, I know I have to tag along with her in the future. The two places (Casa Amara and Laiya) are 30 minutes apart. I'll try them both. But, Casa Amara appeals more to me.

Now, you have me thinking about Antalya. Pine Beach Resort. I loved it.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 4th, 2017 at 02:24 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Beach resorts with a view of the beach from the room on the 2nd or 3rd floor is nothing extraordinary. Madaming resorts ang ganyan, ang ganda ng pool, landscape etc. What sets Casa Amara apart is the view from a much more elevated place. It brings you to a different perspective, more like a bigger picture, literally and figuratively.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbites View Post
    Beach resorts with a view of the beach from the room on the 2nd or 3rd floor is nothing extraordinary. Madaming resorts ang ganyan, ang ganda ng pool, landscape etc. What sets Casa Amara apart is the view from a much more elevated place. It brings you to a different perspective, more like a bigger picture, literally and figuratively.
    so, one needs a pair of binoculars to view the humans in the pool?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so, one needs a pair of binoculars to view the humans in the pool?
    C'mon. He meant the view of the ocean. So long as there is a sea breeze, shade, and ice cold beer, I'd be happy at Casa Amara. That's why I want to visit (or maybe even live there) the Batanes Islands. The elevated terrain have spectacular views, more than what photos indicate.

It's very relaxing to stare at the ocean, especially when there is no one else around who might ruin the view.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    C'mon. He meant the view of the ocean. So long as there is a sea breeze, shade, and ice cold beer, I'd be happy at Casa Amara. That's why I want to visit (or maybe even live there) the Batanes Islands. The elevated terrain have spectacular views, more than what photos indicate.
    heh heh heh.

i have colleagues there at the B islands.
    they say, the best islands, nature-blessing-wise, are those without a decent beach.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post

It's very relaxing to stare at the ocean, especially when there is no one else around who might ruin the view.
    You painted it well, sir! Nauhaw ako bigla, napahanap ng ice cold beer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12