The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Binabaha na Boracay ngayon!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    I have heard this before. Giniba na pala?
    Giniba pero after 1 month bumalik ulit. Pinalabas na naman ni ted failon sa show niya. Haha

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    This is how Boracay looked in the early 80's.

image.jpg

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    ^ during those times kami bumibisita dyan dati, when bazura was the place to be at night lol

last i went there was summer of '95. di ko na nagustuhan. too congested for me already.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Seriously? Boracay is really deteriorating. During my last stay i hardly ventured out of the resort... well, marami naman eye candy sa resort na yun so why venture out pa? :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sa amanpulo na lang.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Give or take 5 years, and Boracay will be no more. I've been there countless times na ever since high school. Sa dami ng resorts dyan ngayon, its just way too deteriorated already. Even the white sand beach, which was very powdery and soft to the feet before, ngayon its like walking on cement ... the sand is so compacted already from foot traffic (thousands walk the beach in any day). And of course there is the algae (lumot).

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    before pwede ka pa mag camping magtayo lang nang tent sa seashore...walang gaanong tao at tama si ADAA73 bazura pa ang patok na gimikan

last time i was there 2007 pa, daming tao at may harang pa yung seashore na plastic harang sa establishment para sa alon.

OT: Yung isang bakla napagkamalan pa akong foreigner (negro) tinanong si misis ano daw lahi ko nag sasalita nang inaklan sinagot ko na rin rin nang inaklan nung narinig ko.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    G Even the white sand beach, which was very powdery and soft to the feet before, ngayon its like walking on cement ... the sand is so compacted already from foot traffic (thousands walk the beach in any day). And of course there is the algae (lumot).
    My first trip to Boracay was in 1995. The place was still deserted and i distinctively remember the sand being very powdery and soft. Not compacted.

Here's another old Bora pic i saw on FB:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

That's it. See, no lumot ..
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; August 2nd, 2013 at 03:16 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast