New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    any update on the road condition from pagbilao, quezon to legazpi city, albay? thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sa andaya hiway madami road reblocking, the rest are ok.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    simula nung time ni ramos hangang kay erap, gma, hangang ngayon kay pnoy....hindi na tapos ang mga sira sa andaya/quirino highway!
    dapat imbestigahan na yan!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Madali masira mga highway natin due to overloaded trucks. Di nasusunod yung limit sa axial loading, di rin strict sa hulihan.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Malambot ang lupa dyan sa may andaya hway. sempre, ang repair is mga substandard din.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sariaya area is also very congested due to road works that turns the highway into a one-way street.

The road works significantly got worse this year. Last year I was still able to travel Naga-Manila in 5 hours by leaving past midnight. Now I'm lucky to make it in 8 hours, which was just average before.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    how's the road to legazpi, albay via naga-ocampo-tigaon-sagnay-tiwi-malinao? thanks

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bok_yo View Post
    how's the road to legazpi, albay via naga-ocampo-tigaon-sagnay-tiwi-malinao? thanks
    Partido area is relatively okay now. Around 3 construction zones nalang from Pili to Sangay.

The road from Sangay to Tiwi is passable, but road condition is so-so. Quite dangerous during a downpour due to the slippery road and loose rocks. If it's dry, no problem.

View is great but IMO not worth it if you've seen it before, the only noteworthy view is the one overlooking the islands near Caramoan. Laki ng dagdag sa oras compared to just passing Maharlika all the way if Legaspi din ang target. The only construction right now is in Pili and Oas.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    thanks jut703 , siguro mag tiwi na lang kami on another day because of their popular halo-halo....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I always eat at DJC Tiwi when I'm there.

But you know what, pareho lang ng lasa yung DJC dun sa DJC in Legaspi or Naga.

If halo-halo lang ipupunta mo, not worth it. Instead of going to Tiwi, you'll see more sights by going to Donsol instead. Tiwi is such a small town there's really nothing to see.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast