New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Just the opinion I need, thanks for the security clarification. Yeah, I will tell my old man, thanks again.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

Just the opinion I need, thanks for the security clarification. Yeah, I will tell my old man, thanks again.
    If you are not yet married and have a GF dude pogi points to the max hehe

-----
    Older crowd and nagpupunta pero you cannot call it a crowd usually 2-3 fams lang ang dumarating kapag hindi peak season . Minsan solo nyo island we were there last Feb midweek lage kme kung magpunta Wed alis manila uwi Sat the best un wala kasabay kahet sa flight dont even get me started on how the beach is il try to post pic kaso lahat ng kuha andun kme hehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    small tips

walang signal ang GLOBE and SUNCELL all over the island

SMART lang ang meron signal

merun wifi sa lobby saka sa game room sa baba tabi ng pool lockers pero makupad pa sa dialup so pati dataplan if globe or suncell user ka it wont

thing is reason why you wanna go to an exclusive island is to get away from the daily stress of the metro so detached from the world and drama pag andun kami hehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I am married ...

And of the "older" crowd na rin (40-ish geezer here). But hey, post them pictures ... just blur those faces! ..

No signal? ... Good. I need to disappear for awhile.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; May 6th, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I am married ...

And of the "older" crowd na rin (40-ish geezer here). But hey, post them pictures ... just blur those faces! ..
    water is so clear and sand is so refined i dont know how it came about pero very fresh ang beach sariwang sariwa you can see how the water changes color as it goes deeper nature at its best hindi laspag ang beach kung baga sa kotse, wala ka kaagaw sa place you can do whatever you want hindi rin tsimoso mga staff na susunod sunod sa beach dami foreigner members boss

my girls

they even have a spa 800 ata or 1K per hr i havent had a massage pa kasi there

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    we even saw 2 horses ewan kung sinong Haciendero Herredero me ari nun mga kabayo pero that was like 6am while having bfast nilabas yung mga horses exercise ata tindeh parang may shooting lang ang whitecastle whiskey dun hehe

by the pool side sobrang solo yung place hehe

thanks for looking just my first hand account / experience being there myself ;)

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    we even saw 2 horses ewan kung sinong Haciendero Herredero me ari nun mga kabayo pero that was like 6am while having bfast nilabas yung mga horses exercise ata tindeh parang may shooting lang ang whitecastle whiskey dun hehe

by the pool side sobrang solo yung place hehe

thanks for looking just my first hand account / experience being there myself ;)
    Maganda nga ang place

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Primo, security daw meron sabi ng alphaland staff. Coast guard detachment, and motorized beach patrol, 24 hours. Dunno lang if those beach partols sport Land Cruisers with 50 cal machine guns ...

Here's a soft copy of the brochure they sent me. http://www.balesin.com/fileadmin/use...b_Brochure.pdf

Page 16 is really interesting (security wise) ..
    Part pa ng crack security team yung nasa picture? She already looks dangerous! Hehe!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Wow! Thanks for posting the pictures. That is one "big" pool. Last question, where did you stay there? Sa Balesin village, or sa mga theme villages nila?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    NPA knows better not to play with balesin members

I dont wanna drop names na pero like i said exclusive island tlaga and couple of influencial political ( like old school politics talaga) family has properties with in the island ...
    By looking at who spearheads the developer, you can already connect the dots to that maybe? ;)

LSB, ihanda na ba yung jetplane? Business trip kamo? :D

BTW, i don't think the NPAs would have the horsepower to hit such a remote place as well since they are jungle/mountain-based bandits unlike the MILF/Abu Sayyaf bandidos who do inter-island travel down south and really need the powerful outriggers and boat skills to get by.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast