New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    My friends, any one among you have been to Balesin island? Your comments, violent reactions, observations of the place are welcome. TIA.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; May 4th, 2013 at 03:12 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Haven't been there sir, san yan?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    can anyone just go there?

members only yan diba?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Members only. U fly there using private plane at 6k round trip per person, then u rent cottages there too. May bayad rin, forgot the amount. Mga 4-5k ata, cheapest. Parts of the island have different themes, bali, greek etc. Ok dun, mahal lng magpamember. 1.5M pre selling dati, now its 2-3M na per share. Food raw masarap and mura.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Members only. U fly there using private plane at 6k round trip per person, the8
    n u rent cottages there too. May bayad rin, forgot the amount. Mga 4-5k ata, cheapest. Parts of the island have different themes, bali, greek etc. Ok dun, mahal lng magpamember. 1.5M pre selling dati, now its 2-3M na per share. Food raw masarap and mura.
    o
    hi boss, i know about all that thanks. what i would like to solicit is if anybody here has been there already? before my father takes the plunge and then regrets it later on. TIA

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think my family went there before few years back but I was not with them. If I remember it right parang ibang name niya eh or probably different island resort yun.

I will ask them. Alam before ma open yan eh parang na offer pa nga Sa mga discount discount na offer.

Pero iba talaga pangalan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by shadow; May 4th, 2013 at 02:11 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    can anyone just go there?

members only yan diba?
    Balesin island ( has the biggest balete tree )

Members only 3M membership fee

Charter flight in and out of the island
    (alphaland hangar) 25mins flight time
    or if you own a chopper that would be great

Golf carts are mode of transpo round the island
    You can rent your own or have the crew shuttle you around

Paradise on earth is all i can say .....

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ∧have you been there boss? member na kayo? ive seen the brochures and heard the pr omises (from the alphaland people). what am curious about is the experience of the people who have been there. thanks for the info.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ∧have you been there boss? member na kayo? ive seen the brochures and heard the pr omises (from the alphaland people). what am curious about is the experience of the people who have been there. thanks for the info.
    Yes been there quite a few times already

Very private island , very nice crew, staff very courteous people .Good food , good service . Class A facilties . Top notch destination
    If your family want privacy and relaxation this is a good investment for your dad ..

You are pretty much paying for the privacy and the exclusivity of the resort ... Not everybody can go there like i said you need to fly in and out of the island

Bumped into him at the hangar very down to earth i must say

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^ wow, thanks for the heads up boss. i truly appreciate it. haha, si kiko palagi ko nakakasabay sa elevator yan sa office building namin, always eats sa top of the citi. thanks again, and maybe, see you there sometime!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast