New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tanong lang....

if a bunch of NPAs from the mainland decide to get on a motorized banca and go to Balesin....

can anyone on Balesin shoo them away coz di sila member? hehe

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    tanong lang....

if a bunch of NPAs from the mainland decide to get on a motorized banca and go to Balesin....

thats a very good question. parang yung sa palawan dati. forgot the name of the resort.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Bili ka na ng share. Tapos pahiram.
    Tapos hiram natin yung private jet ni Shadow para hindi na tayo makiki-pila sa "regular" jet plane with other club members.

LOL, baka sa monthly club fees pa lang, wala na akong pambayad.

LSB, my sister said na happy pa rin naman daw yung in-laws niya sa shares up to now. Hindi nga lang madalas puntahan (maybe once or twice a year).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    big time talaga yung friend ko. pati GF niya. as in big time talaga. pero down to earth kasi silang pareho hehe didnt expect na ganun pala ka-special yung place that you need to charter a flight just to go there. hehe
    Birds of the same feather diba? :D

tanong lang....

Maybe they would have countermeasures for that i'd suppose, but that is a good question to throw before paying. I was told before that Pearl Farm has a large caliber gun perched on top of the hill nearby and this has been used against the Abu Sayyaf who were intending to check-in without any prior reservations (they promptly went to Dos Palmas right after... so the story goes).
    Last edited by vinj; May 6th, 2013 at 11:59 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    has it always been exclusive for members only?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Maybe they would have countermeasures for that i'd suppose, but that is a good question to throw before paying. I was told before that Pearl Farm has a large caliber gun perched on top of the hill nearby and this has been used against the Abu Sayyaf who were intending to check-in without any prior reservations (they promptly went to Dos Palmas right after... so the story goes).
    Primo, that was one of my questions. The island has a coast guard detachment (permanent daw). Plus beach patrols daw, as per the alphaland staff. I don't know how big the coast guard detachment is, or if those beach partols are equipped with Land Cruiser mounted 50 cal's ...

Anyway kung abutin ka ng malas, kahit naglalakad ka lang sa kalsada .... if its your time, its your time.

Here's a soft copy of the brochure they sent us, page 16 is really interesting. http://www.balesin.com/fileadmin/use...b_Brochure.pdf

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Primo, security daw meron sabi ng alphaland staff. Coast guard detachment, and motorized beach patrol, 24 hours. Dunno lang if those beach partols sport Land Cruisers with 50 cal machine guns ...

Here's a soft copy of the brochure they sent me. http://www.balesin.com/fileadmin/use...b_Brochure.pdf

Page 16 is really interesting (security wise) ..
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; May 6th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Page 16 is really interesting (security wise) ..
    I surrender!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    has it always been exclusive for members only?
    I think yes but I'm not very sure though. I was just basing my opinion on what the alphaland staff told us in their sales pitch.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    tanong lang....

NPA knows better not to play with balesin members

I dont wanna drop names na pero like i said exclusive island tlaga and couple of influencial political ( like old school politics talaga) family has properties with in the island ...

Security is solid as a rock they are all over thr island pero very discreet lng and also there is a community within the island a small school, health center its a working community staff and their families ...

OP tell your dad to take the plunge bago pa tumaas ulit ang shares they are developing the island still dami pa construction all over

My boss ;)

Last edited by kenzie; May 6th, 2013 at 02:24 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast