New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Wisdom^.....A good neck pillow should make the good mod forget all the fuss & fanfare about Economy.[emoji4]
    Ummm, sponsorships? Where's ray_noel?[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Yes and a ninja type cover for nose and mouth... double purpose, just in case hihilik or may amoy tabi mo ... hhehehe... partner it with noise cancelling headset and good relaxing music like dishawalla counting blue cars, collide and the one i like, find your way back home... to my heart... gonna miss this lady...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    All the benefits of a business class or premium economy seat are being eroded by the stress you are causing yourself in deciding for one. The choice shouldnt be THAT hard to make

Im a frequent traveller and i am 5'10. As long as it isnt Cebu Pacific.... Economy class is fine by me. I dont think its worth the extra moolah for a few hours of extra legroom and marginally better food. Of course.. If you have money to burn or are being sponsored, then go for business class. Premium economy is a great middle ground which wont break the bank.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

saka pag slim kayo di gano problema ang economy space. and also plane food nakakataba na din sa mag long flights coz did you know that oxygen at higher altitudes makes you fat, tapos mag business or first class na parang literally buffet ang flow ng food.

eh pano na pag touchdown, you need to take a picture of yourself, mabaho na nga feeling mo coz of all that long flight, and all the dead skin cells shared by you and other passengers, tapos first day mo sa foreign country, you look fat. first impression last

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Korea lang for international... hehehe... and wala pang flights sa gabi... wala pa mga ilaw masyado sa runway...mas lalong liliit chance ko bai... [emoji30]

So, EVA is out then. Have you started checking Asiana & Korean offers, ray bai? Keep knockin'....[emoji4]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    So, EVA is out then. Have you started checking Asiana & Korean offers, ray bai? Keep knockin'....[emoji4]

Negative Eva air bai, kahit itong eba... i can knock all year round, kaya yun... [emoji38]

Pag summer vacation, ang tataas talaga ng airfare.. good offers if school time and rainy season... hehhe...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Wisdom^.....A good neck pillow should make the good mod forget all the fuss & fanfare about Economy.[emoji4]
    Ummm, sponsorships? Where's ray_noel?[emoji4]

for long haul flights.. most headrests wrap around na.. I havent had the need for a necknoillow the past 5years or so.

problem lng yun mga budget airlines like jet air and cebu pac towards SG. headrest is integrated nakakainis at ang enet enet.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    i don't use neck pillow din[emoji4] just the noise cancelling headphone tucked in my head, few playlists in spotify, few movies in my phone and a book to read sets the good mood in my long trips. btw, most airline nowadays have a good infotainment system that offers new movies and documentaries so hindi na boring. among the mideast airlines, i think emirates have the upperhand in terms of infotainment system, malalapad na mga touchscreens panel. have a universal adapter so you can use your headphone as the one provided in the eco section is a crap.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ang impression ko sa mga naka neck pillow tamad saka dugyot. Tamad in a sense na gusto laging tulog lalo na yun suot suot na yun neck pillow sa baggage check in pa lang.

Dugyot kasi puro laway siguro yun neck pillow. Its like literally walking with your own puke. Makikita mo naman eh mamumuti pa, lalo na dun sa bandang below the jaw

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    asiana has nice stewardess" compared to delta lol. love the stopover too.
    I can confirm My friend was a former FA at Asiana. It's too bad because she resigned more than 5 yrs ago (I think when she turned 30) She could tell me her flight and I will buy economy and she will transfer me to business. She is the mestiza version of Dawn Zulueta

All the benefits of a business class or premium economy seat are being eroded by the stress you are causing yourself in deciding for one. The choice shouldnt be THAT hard to make

Im a frequent traveller and i am 5'10. As long as it isnt Cebu Pacific.... Economy class is fine by me. I dont think its worth the extra moolah for a few hours of extra legroom and marginally better food. Of course.. If you have money to burn or are being sponsored, then go for business class. Premium economy is a great middle ground which wont break the bank.

I am so stressed out because it's hard to be on a tight budget. I'll be without salary for several months pa

Premium economy is a great middle ground which wont break the bank.

This is exactly what I want to know

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i choose the cheapest, basta pal.
    lalang.
    in the olden days, when exit seats were priced the same as regular seats, i would avidly request for them. "i'm big and strong, and i speak good english...!"

eq is right. for just a few hours of relative discomfort, i can think of many things to do with the price difference.
    hey! i even lost weight, just so's i can fit more comfortably in them seats!

business class? great. as long as someone else is paying.
    Dr, I remember before, economy seats were not that small and cramped. I fly economy for short flights, my only nightmare was when a kid kicked my seat almost the entire flight. I have to take strong meds whenever I fly because I get so anxious. I don't travel kung ako magbabayad, which means tipid ako, travel is not something I spend on.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Ang impression ko sa mga naka neck pillow tamad saka dugyot. Tamad in a sense na gusto laging tulog lalo na yun suot suot na yun neck pillow sa baggage check in pa lang.

Dugyot kasi puro laway siguro yun neck pillow. Its like literally walking with your own puke. Makikita mo naman eh mamumuti pa, lalo na dun sa bandang below the jaw
    Bwahaha[emoji1787]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

so you drool in your sleep.
    i don't.
    heh heh.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast