New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Hahahah... is it pinoy thing bah? Na naguuwi ng mga things from the airlines/hotels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i am afraid,
    we are guilty,
    but we do not hold the patent.
    we are just one of many.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in a video i saw some years ago,
    the non-filipino female hotel guest was attempting to spirit out the hotel's blankets.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hahaha... hindi tayo nag iisa... [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] if hotel... gusto ko itake out yung pillows nila...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Hahaha... hindi tayo nag iisa... [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] if hotel... gusto ko itake out yung pillows nila...

just go to the mall and buy one.
    brand new pah.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    One way ticket to china right now would cost you 200k or even 400k pesos? Why so expensive?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    ALL tickets are expensive now, at least double the costs. Even Economy tickets to US P170k huling check ko.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reduced passenger capacity, the few must share the total cost to fly. Even before the pandemic, they cancel under booked flights di ba.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ALL tickets are expensive now, at least double the costs. Even Economy tickets to US P170k huling check ko.

so true... brunei to MNL lang ay nasa around 52k pesos. yung viaje ko kasi last year ay nasa 30 paxs lang yata kami noon using A320.
    tapos nasa peak season na... yung isang contractor dito ay mag cha-charter sila ng flights pauwi ng manila this december kasi wala ng available seats.

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I did not even have to ask my Aunt but she told me she will pay for my airfare!!! I have the best Aunt ever. I love her so much! I just ranted about ticket prices being so high LOL! I bought my ticket a few days ago, bahala na basta I charged it to my credit card, then my Aunt comes to save the day (as always). My Mom did not offer to pay for my airfare na kasi

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    What airline did you get? I checked PAL rates for December out and January in, and it only costs 80k, or are these online rates not yet adjusted?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    What airline did you get? I checked PAL rates for December out and January in, and it only costs 80k, or are these online rates not yet adjusted?
    ANA. Ticket prices at PAL are reasonable pa or almost the same pre pandemic. My BFF got an economy ticket sa PAL for P54k to LAX (Nov to Feb) Yung mga may connecting ang sobrang mahal kasi some airlines walang flights like Eva Air kasi connecting sa Taiwan e bawal na non citizens kahit layover.

Pero sa thinking about thread kahit direct mahal din pero.hindi PAL

Good thing I didn't listen to my Mom to bite the bullet and pay double the previous cost. Nakahanap ako cheaper

Last edited by _Cathy_; October 18th, 2021 at 05:07 PM.