New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Didn't know that about Qantas. Thanks for the info.

However, I probably wouldn't fly with them just yet, these days at least. You know, exploding engines, panels suddenly flying off, mere strange sounds drive me nuts inside a jet, yun pa kaya.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Is this real ?

May A380 ang PAL ?

Minimum requirement is to have to dual level boarding bridge-tubes to make boarding and leaving the plane faster and within the required time.

Does NAIA3 have these?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Minimum requirement is to have to dual level boarding bridge-tubes to make boarding and leaving the plane faster and within the required time.

Does NAIA3 have these?
    That would be ideal but I guess one bridge is good enough but it will take quite a while to disembark. Here is a pic of the A380 while in Manila using two bridges, but for the same level.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    May launch issues din pala ang plane? Eto yata ang pino point ng Qantas...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    That would be ideal but I guess one bridge is good enough but it will take quite a while to disembark. Here is a pic of the A380 while in Manila using two bridges, but for the same level.

http://www.philskies.net/library/peter/380-30.jpg

Nope. There is a standard maximum boarding time for a plane of certain size.

Without a boarding tube on the 2nd level, it would take too long to be economically viable.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    For me mga sir ok nman ang A380 If im not mistaken first flight nya is from sydney to singapore i was there when the jumbo jet landed and we (ramp maintenance) who s-check before the plane back to sydney.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sing air din to Sydney, madaming umaakyat galing sa lower deck para tingnan kami sa taas....hehehe

how was it? pareho lang mga cattle pa rin kami dahil couch lang kahit na nasa upper deck...bumawi na lang ako sa Singapore sling.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Masarap ngang sumakay sa upper deck,- parang Business/First Class sa mga Big/MegaTop na Boeing 747-300/400.... Minsan, nakasabay pa namin ni wifey sa upper deck si FVR....

12.9K:foshizzle:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    http://blogs.crikey.com.au/planetalk...riously-lucky/

still the safest airline in the world...Did not stop me from flying with them..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [quote=Mguy;1731738]That would be ideal but I guess one bridge is good enough but it will take quite a while to disembark. Here is a pic of the A380 while in Manila using two bridges, but for the same level.

I remember A380 paid a visit here in Manila. Natawa lang talaga ako sa picture na ito kasi parang mas malaki pa ang plane kaysa sa terminal.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Airbus A380