New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Just want to share my experience with this product when I put it in to my 96 Vitara and it fixed the delayed engagement of the transmission after I added it during a fluid change.

I did research on many of these miracle in a bottle products for AT transmissions like Lucas, etc., and this is the one that got the best feedback. Since my transmission was due to be overhauled anyway after more than 19 yrs of reliable service, I decided to take the risk and try this to see if it could prolong the service life of the transmission. Surprisingly, it worked. The car shifts great and engages all the gears whether cold or hot. I hope it will work for years more so I can save up for the Php 30K transmission overhaul.

So to all those experiencing delay in gear engagement in their transmissions, try this product first and see if it will work for you. I was surprised it did for me. Just make sure to follow the instructions. I only added 200ml per 2.3 liters of transmission fluid.

http://crcindustries.com/auto/?s=402015

41scizbkxol._sy355_.jpg

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Slippage was not the problem i my 99 lovelife, delayed engagement with the reverse gear is the problem. Change oil only cures the problem for a few thousand km.

got fed up on the tranny and decided to remove around 2L of tranny and filled it up with 2L DELO gold engine oil. Sira na din naman, palitan na din, why not do an experiment?

Took some few testdrive minutes whether any bad effect will show up. Engine felt the same power , engagement felt the same but reverse gear engages INSTANTLY.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Slippage was not the problem i my 99 lovelife, delayed engagement with the reverse gear is the problem. Change oil only cures the problem for a few thousand km.

got fed up on the tranny and decided to remove around 2L of tranny and filled it up with 2L DELO gold engine oil. Sira na din naman, palitan na din, why not do an experiment?

Took some few testdrive minutes whether any bad effect will show up. Engine felt the same power , engagement felt the same but reverse gear engages INSTANTLY.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post

Mine had a delayed engagement for drive and reverse. Reverse was worse cuz it took around 30 mins at the worst to engage when the tranny was cold. I put in this additive with my last fluid change and so far no problems with my transmission. I don't want to experiment with thicker fluid or oil in my transmission since I don't want to replace it. Lucas oil had a very thick viscosity like motor oil and people said it did more harm to their transmissions than good. Trans-X has the same flow rate as regular ATF so it should be better. My mission is to try and save my transmission and extend it's life. I'm hoping this product will do that cuz feedback from people in the USA say it's been 2 yrs since they put this in and their transmission still works great.

I'd rather spend 2k for an additive that can extend my AT transmission life for years rather than paying 30k for a rebuild that will not guarantee good results either. A surplus tranny is a big gamble as well. You might pay 8K for something that doesn't work either. I'd rather keep what's original from the factory and extend it's life.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    How's your car's performance? 😊

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Where did you buy your trans x?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 012512 View Post
    How's your car's performance? ��
    Been almost 2 weeks now and my transmission is shifting just like the day I bought the car. No delays when engaging the gears. So it's money well spent so far.

Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Where did you buy your trans x?
    It's not available in the Philippines. I ordered mine from Ebay and made sure the seller is from the USA so it's the real deal. If the seller is from China or HK there's a risk that it might be a fake product.

900 ml bottle cost around 2k including shipping and tax when received by customs. Since you only need about 200ml per 2.3 Liter of ATF, 1 bottle of trans-x should be good for more than a year if you change ATF every 6-12 months depending on how good the ATF is. Royal Purple ATF lasts up to a year. Petron ATF only about 4-6 months in my car.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo A. View Post
    Been almost 2 weeks now and my transmission is shifting just like the day I bought the car. No delays when engaging the gears. So it's money well spent so far.

It's not available in the Philippines. I ordered mine from Ebay and made sure the seller is from the USA so it's the real deal. If the seller is from China or HK there's a risk that it might be a fake product.

900 ml bottle cost around 2k including shipping and tax when received by customs. Since you only need about 200ml per 2.3 Liter of ATF, 1 bottle of trans-x should be good for more than a year if you change ATF every 6-12 months depending on how good the ATF is. Royal Purple ATF lasts up to a year. Petron ATF only about 4-6 months in my car.
    Ito ba iyon? -> [ame=http://www.amazon.com/CRC-402015-Trans-X-Slip-Stop-Leak-Fix/dp/B000CITXQM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432299925&sr=8-1&keywords=TRANS-X+Slip-stop+leak+fix#Ask]Amazon.com: CRC 402015 Trans-X Slip-Stop Leak-Fix - 15 Fl Oz.: Automotive[/ame]

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Yup. I ordered mine from ebay and had it delivered regular post so it's cheaper than express. It comes in different sizes. I got the 900ml equivalent.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Baka bandaid solution lang yan sir

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sotel View Post
    Baka bandaid solution lang yan sir
    Still observing mine. Been a month now and my transmission is still working perfectly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast