New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    raikonen: whats the mileage of his car? Regular ba palit niya ng ATF? Am just curious of what caused the problem...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    raikonen: whats the mileage of his car? Regular ba palit niya ng ATF? Am just curious of what caused the problem...

pasali na rin po.......pasensha na newbie po.
    tuwing kailan ba palit ng ATF for A/T vehicles?
    thanks.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ILD: he just bought the car 2 months ago... don't know the history..

Speedyfix: where can u suggest getting a surplus A/T tranny.. and magkano kaya yun..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    we can always source for you in the shop...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    since he bought the car 2 months ago, and it's ten years old, i would suspect the prior owner didn't replace the ATF regularly. worn-out ATF will overheat the tranny. try muna flush the tranny and replace all the ATF before trying to replace/fix it.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Orly: he'll have it done this weekend daw..

Speedyfix: thanks for your offer but the owner is not from manila so mahirap na dalin pa yung car sa shop mo.. would u be kind enough to point us in the right direction na lang...

thanks guys...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    where is he from? most of the suppliers i know are in metro manila kasi.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix
    where is he from? most of the suppliers i know are in metro manila kasi.
    he's from nueva ecija.. any particular shop/place sa manila na pwede nila bilhan ng good surplus A/T tranny for 95 lancer glxi... baka pwede din ikabit yung tranny ng newer models.. any suggestions would greatly help this guy. first time kasi nagka-kotse yun kaya wala pang alam..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    marami niyan. according to the surplusan na nakausap ko sa Banawe, mas mura and laganap nga ang surplus na auto-tranny kasi puro galing Japan yan and halos 100% auto-tranny country ang Japan.

there's this place in Kapalangan sa Pampanga/Bulacan boundary (?) dun daw ang pinaka-mura na mga surplus. I'm just not sure if someone will just sell you the tranny or pati na rin yung makina dapat kasama..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    try to source near his place. para mas madali kausap and kung magkaproblem yung tranny mababalik mo sya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
A/T tranny problem