New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hello,

I just want to ask, ano kaya ang problema sa A/T ng suzuki minivan ko, here's the scenario when I shift to "D" (drive) then when I step the gas pedal, ayaw umusad, it just revving high pero ayaw umabante, then diniinan ko pa yung tapak sa gas medyo umaabante kaso hirap parang pilit yung andar, then I shift to "2" ayun, pagtapak ko ng konti sa gas umaabante na ng maayos, then when I return to "D" ayun everything goes normal, umaandar ng maayos. Ano kaya ang problema?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    Hello,

I just want to ask, ano kaya ang problema sa A/T ng suzuki minivan ko, here's the scenario when I shift to "D" (drive) then when I step the gas pedal, ayaw umusad, it just revving high pero ayaw umabante, then diniinan ko pa yung tapak sa gas medyo umaabante kaso hirap parang pilit yung andar, then I shift to "2" ayun, pagtapak ko ng konti sa gas umaabante na ng maayos, then when I return to "D" ayun everything goes normal, umaandar ng maayos. Ano kaya ang problema?

check your shifter cable bushings both inside the car and the transmission end

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Im having the same problem, though 1 or 2 sec of light revving makes the problem go away. Problem seldomly shows during the first morning crank.

Strange Problem on my A/T