New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pumupunta ko dun para maglaway lang. Hehe.

Genuine and OEM are supposed to be the same. Some marketing people in Banawe just try to confuse buyers by calling their replacement parts OEM. Just like those selling fake stuff in greenhills referring to their wares as class a or overuns.

Aisin is a reputable third party manufacturer that actually supplies parts for Brand new cars, so the aisin part brands on sale in Banawe meet or exceed oem standards already.

The difference between Genuine parts is the logo of your vehicle is on the box or part itself while oem parts dont have the logo but are made by the same guys that supply the parts to the car factory. Aisin is a good example. Other oem manufacturers are Mando (for Korean vehicles), Denso, AC Delco, etc.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    If you can find out who manufactured the clutch for Mitsubishi, that would help. Aisin is an OEM manufacturer for some brands.

x2 with Class A Motorcraft and Dr. G's. These shops cater to 4-wheel drive vehicles.

Warning lang with Dr. Gs... nakakainggit yung mga Land Cruiser dyan (diba crazy_boy? :D).
    Aisin is ok, i think one of the distributor is in masangkay.
    yung nagpalit ako, i used Daikin/Exedy.
    if you want Japan made parts, try Seiken. more expensive though.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Usually after the 10% of casa, hindi na malayo sa price ng auto supply yung clutch parts. For the jimny, less than 10k for all the clutch parts including clutch cable na.

Vinj, totoo yan. Pati sa Motorcraft dami ng Land Cru. Kaya hindi na ako nagpupunta diyan.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Those shops are just near my house so ill give it a go. Thanks! Any other good brands for clutch parts/kits?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want to see vinj and crazy boy in person, dalawin mo sila sa: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jemso...ref=ts&fref=ts Hehe

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by burawski View Post
    Those shops are just near my house so ill give it a go. Thanks! Any other good brands for clutch parts/kits?
    Those brands metioned above are good brands. Just make sure you dont buy fake. Also suggest you visit the dealership for a quotation. Sometimes may mga promo sila that gives good discount both on parts and labor and will come out just a little bit more expensive than having it done outside.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Those brands metioned above are good brands. Just make sure you dont buy fake. Also suggest you visit the dealership for a quotation. Sometimes may mga promo sila that gives good discount both on parts and labor and will come out just a little bit more expensive than having it done outside.

Based on the replies i got i think im gonna go for exedy or aisin. How do i spot fake ones? Or suggest shops that sells the real thing. It would be a great help. Thank you!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Based on the replies i got i think im gonna go for exedy or aisin. How do i spot fake ones? Or suggest shops that sells the real thing. It would be a great help. Thank you!
    for aisin, there's this store along masangkay st. if you are coming from recto, its on the left before you reach soler. they have display of aisin products.
    daikin/exedy is everywhere. canvass na lang. i bought mine at this auto supply in recto cor masangkay.
    i think you also need to buy release bearing.

you might also want to consider replacing your secondary master para isang gawaan na lang. fyi

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    for aisin, there's this store along masangkay st. if you are coming from recto, its on the left before you reach soler. they have display of aisin products.
    daikin/exedy is everywhere. canvass na lang. i bought mine at this auto supply in recto cor masangkay.
    i think you also need to buy release bearing.

you might also want to consider replacing your secondary master para isang gawaan na lang. fyi
    i think thats Riken Motor Sales.
    Riken Motor Sales

binondo, MNL

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Yes im looking for these parts to be replaced, clutch disc, bearings, pressure plate and alignment tool as that's what i have read here. Thank you so much for these tips. How about shops in banawe that sells the said brands?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yes im looking for these parts to be replaced, clutch disc, bearings, pressure plate and alignment tool as that's what i have read here. Thank you so much for these tips. How about shops in banawe that sells the said brands?
    try Mit-parts, Motorix,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Sliding Clutch on strada 4WD and where to get it fixed?