New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Hi im a 2007 Strada 4WD owner currently having 103k km on it. Im experiencing loss of power on my engine when on inclined surfaces the engine noise is so loud but the car is slow. Same thing when on highways, It takes time to reach higher speeds para na siyang automatic. I have read similar post on this kind of problem. Tried putting it to 5th gear and releasing the clutch, the engine did not stall. Called Diamond Mitsu and told them the symptoms, they confirmed that it was the clutch disk. Common problem daw sakanila kapag above 100km na ung sasakyan. They told me it would cost about 20-25k to have it fixed. Quite frankly this is expensive for me.

1. Where can i have it fixed that is much cheaper but reliable/reasonable price.
    2. Im looking to get OEM parts but considering other brands can you guys suggest some?
    3. Where are trusted shops to buy these parts?
    4. Any other tips?

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    for parts, you can try El Dorado in Cubao, Motorix, Bescolt, Mit-parts in Banawe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    for parts, you can try El Dorado in Cubao, Motorix, Bescolt, Mit-parts in Banawe.
    Thanks fot the tip! But where to get it fixed though?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    you can go to speedyfix.

Speedyfix Manila

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    you can go to speedyfix.

Speedyfix Manila
    Thanks! any other shops so i can compare prices?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Use original parts for the clutch para hindi sayang ang time and labor since you rarely open it up. Class a motorcraft in Retiro and Dr. G' car clinic in Selecta drive q.C are well versed with the transmission of your unit, the transfer case (4wd transmission) also needs to be taken down to work on the clutch.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Use original parts for the clutch para hindi sayang ang time and labor since you rarely open it up. Class a motorcraft in Retiro and Dr. G' car clinic in Selecta drive q.C are well versed with the transmission of your unit, the transfer case (4wd transmission) also needs to be taken down to work on the clutch.
    Tnaks Otep! I just want to be clear. You mean by original is it "Genuine Parts" the one that costs a lot? Or the "OEM" ones that costs less than the genuine. THANKS!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by burawski View Post
    Tnaks Otep! I just want to be clear. You mean by original is it "Genuine Parts" the one that costs a lot? Or the "OEM" ones that costs less than the genuine. THANKS!
    If you can find out who manufactured the clutch for Mitsubishi, that would help. Aisin is an OEM manufacturer for some brands.

x2 with Class A Motorcraft and Dr. G's. These shops cater to 4-wheel drive vehicles.

Warning lang with Dr. Gs... nakakainggit yung mga Land Cruiser dyan (diba crazy_boy? :D).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by burawski View Post
    If you can find out who manufactured the clutch for Mitsubishi, that would help. Aisin is an OEM manufacturer for some brands.

x2 with Class A Motorcraft and Dr. G's. These shops cater to 4-wheel drive vehicles.

Warning lang with Dr. Gs... nakakainggit yung mga Land Cruiser dyan (diba crazy_boy? :D).

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Usually after the 10% of casa, hindi na malayo sa price ng auto supply yung clutch parts. For the jimny, less than 10k for all the clutch parts including clutch cable na.

Vinj, totoo yan. Pati sa Motorcraft dami ng Land Cru. Kaya hindi na ako nagpupunta diyan.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Sliding Clutch on strada 4WD and where to get it fixed?