New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    good day mga sir,

need your help on this.
    what would be the problem of my nissan homy subic td27 turbo a/t . during acceleration from stop (D gear)a/t shifting was ok up to 60kph,but from 60kph going to 90kph parang di maramdaman yung shifting na nangyayari even my rpm goes to 2500 or even can reach speed up to 110kph at 3000rpm.galit na yung engine.am thinking na dapat ramdam ang shifting from low gear to high gear.
    atf was change recently,turbo was replace also(old one was stuck up).sometimes also experience no engagement on D gear if came from cold start.

TIA,
    nitram

bro, pa-adjust mo kickdown cable, that might do the trick. Nung nakuha nyo ba yung unit ganyan na agad?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    baka naman sir sobra ang atf nung nagpa change kayo. try to check atf level kung nasa normal level ba. hth

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotBlood View Post
    bro, pa-adjust mo kickdown cable, that might do the trick. Nung nakuha nyo ba yung unit ganyan na agad?
    were able to check the kickdown cable ok naman ang play.nabili ko kasi ang unit baklas makina ako na ang nagbuo.am the one doing reconditioning.medyo may mga misses lang yun trusted mechanic ko.
    thanks sir for the input.
    upon checking of other causes,i found out that my oil fan filter was clogged.thinking di na nacheck ng aking mechanic before assembling the engine and trans.thanks for the tech advice of sir jake(dieseldude).medyo gumanda na ang shifting to high gear.we will sched again another change atf session for verification.

nitram

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by D15B View Post
    baka naman sir sobra ang atf nung nagpa change kayo. try to check atf level kung nasa normal level ba. hth
    sir,
    atf level was on target level.

nitram

Nissan Urvan-Homy Subic A/T Problem