New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    guys patulong naman kung sino makakapagbigay sa akin ng step-by-step instruction (or kung mabait talaga, do it for me, kahit dumayo na lang ako).

the leather thing that covers my shifter (manual transmission) ay may mga punit na. i bought this replacement from a shop. my problem is how do i remove the old cover and install the new one? takot ako to mess up hehe.

btw, my car is a civic 98.

thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    in order to take out the shiftboot, you need to unscrew and lift the center console. take a look how your console is screwed in place, that should give you an idea how to attack the problem. once lifted, it's just a matter of taking off the old boot and inserting the new one.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ahhh... tatanggalin buong center console. akala ko isolated dun sa may shifter ang kailangan ko galawin. hmmm, medyo uneasy ako sa pag-galaw nito since hindi ako handy with my hands hehe...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ^^ Punta ka dito sa Makati, gawin natin. Pakain ka na lang pagkatapos! hehehe!

Nga pala, I have an EK service manual from Ian_Rex. PM me if you want me to send it to you. YM na lang kse malaki masyado yung file to email it eh.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    ^^ Punta ka dito sa Makati, gawin natin. Pakain ka na lang pagkatapos! hehehe!

Nga pala, I have an EK service manual from Ian_Rex. PM me if you want me to send it to you. YM na lang kse malaki masyado yung file to email it eh.
    whoa! i'll take you up on your offer kung merienda lang naman. saan po ba kayo located sir? dito lang naman ako nagwowork sa pbcom tower.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wewoy_romero View Post
    whoa! i'll take you up on your offer kung merienda lang naman. saan po ba kayo located sir? dito lang naman ako nagwowork sa pbcom tower.
    sa Shangri-La Hotel nag memeryenda yan si Russpogi!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    hi guys!new lang me d2...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    sa Shangri-La Hotel nag memeryenda yan si Russpogi!
    lagot tayo dyan!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *russpogi
    salamat sa pdf file. mukhang di ko magagaw. complicated pa rin for me hehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    http://www.team-integra.net/sections...ArticleID=1121

sorry that's about the only I could find... it's for a DIY shift boot for an integra, but there's not much difference between the ek and the dc...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
how to change shifter cover