New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *xircom

baliktad sa akin, ok ang acceleration pero once na lift mo na foot mo sa gas pedal, ang bilis bumaba ng speed lets say nasa 60kph ka, bababa talaga siya up to 20kph then parang naka neutral na ang sasakayn kasi hindi na siya hihina pa. nakapako sa 20kph. I also hear a whistling sound

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Just got my car kanina. All I can say is that there was an improvement. BUT

BUT: The RPM drop is still there. Yun lang ang naiiwan na problema. However, that jerky feeling is not there anymore. Im glad. When you lift your foot of the gas, it does not decelerate very quickly anymore. It felt normal again.

What they did is they replaced the CVt Fuild and recalibrated it. Also they found two spark plugs that are slightly loose.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    im getting better mileage too. this is good

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    try shifting it manually so you can hold the tranny in a higher gear to see if it keeps happening.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Very informative thread. My city is nearing 20k km and i'll be watching out for changes in the CVT behavior.

Has anyone here tried changing the CVT-F themselves? Can you use normal ATF?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    definitely do not use atf for cvt trannies. viscosity is totally different and you'll end up destroying the tranny.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    im back guys. why? because the problem is back. and even worse!!!!

muntik ako ma alanganin sa pag overtake nung isang araw. kasi ganito ang nangyari

pag tapak ko ng gas half way down, syempre nag accelerate na, puchaks, biglang parang nag dip ang rpm to just 1000rpm then bumalik agad to 4k-5k. nawalan ako ng acceleration for how many milliseconds due to that superjerk!

ive scoured for many infos sa net and Ive found a new one.

Recently due to a recent scare driving jerkiness on my CVT Jazz, I was forced to reset the ECU/PCM and disconnect the battery to determine if this was the reason for the problem. In the end, it turned out to be a bad EGR.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...t=90564&page=2

what is that EGR valve? meron ba lahat ng cars nito lalo na ang Honda City? Pupunta ako ulit bukas sa dealer

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    im back guys. why? because the problem is back. and even worse!!!!

muntik ako ma alanganin sa pag overtake nung isang araw. kasi ganito ang nangyari

pag tapak ko ng gas half way down, syempre nag accelerate na, puchaks, biglang parang nag dip ang rpm to just 1000rpm then bumalik agad to 4k-5k. nawalan ako ng acceleration for how many milliseconds due to that superjerk!

ive scoured for many infos sa net and Ive found a new one.

Recently due to a recent scare driving jerkiness on my CVT Jazz, I was forced to reset the ECU/PCM and disconnect the battery to determine if this was the reason for the problem. In the end, it turned out to be a bad EGR.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...t=90564&page=2

what is that EGR valve? meron ba lahat ng cars nito lalo na ang Honda City? Pupunta ako ulit bukas sa dealer

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    anyone? up

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Honda Jazz/City CVT Problems. Anyone?