New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    hUWow... thread ressurection!

But to answer... talagang pagsisisihan mo pag 4-1 ang ilalagay mo. 4-2-1, puwede pa, but you will definitely notice a loss of torque either way.

If the engine isn't very peppy, try intake-headers-midpipe+stock muffler... I did this on the 626...

but if you don't race, a better bet would be intake-stock exhaust manifold (headers)-midpipe-sports muffler.... as having a stock exhaust manifold keeps your torque band and also doesn't transmit as much heat into the engine bay.

Basta lang, kung AT ang makina, don't max out the pipe diameter sizing, stick with a 1.75" midpipe for 1.6s and a 2" midpipe for 2.0s and Honda B16s... otherwise, it'll be very boggy.
    hehe thanks niky.. stock headers ko kasi right now is 4-1.. i was thinking kung gaganda arangkada ko kung palagay ako 4-2-1.. mapabilis lang kasi ng arangkada habol ko

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ah... kung stock ka, try this first... change your midpipe and muffler first... and then your intake. That ought to satisfy the need for a while.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    for me kung matic leave it as is na lang, lalakas lang lalo sa fuel consumption kakahinayang in the future. surely you'll experience more pull initially but once you become used to it wala na. we all know that m/t (conservative driving) is more fuel efficient that a/t. my two cents.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ako din nababagalan nako sa oto ko a/t din. Naka SRI nko, what's next? Headers nabA? Anung dapat for ESi?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For ESi? B16 swap.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Headers sa A/T....