New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    san po located Exalta Motors???

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    N. roxas near banawe po as previously posted.

Vinj,

Ayokong makulong. Hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Compatible ba ang Dexron III sa Toyota Type T-IV?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mga Boss, yung 1995 corolla a/t ko minsan pagka start ng engine, pag shift ko from
    Park to Drive minsan almost 10 secs before kumagat. pati from Drive to Reverse, but
    this is every time i start the engine. I looked at the at fluid clear pa naman sya and
    hindi amoy sunog.

What do you guys think of the problem? These days, mabilis naman ang kagat. Minsan hindi.

Should I Change the ATF already?

Sa exalta motors ba pwede toyota? or pang nissan lang sila? may recommended shop ba for
    the toyota for the dialysis?

It sometimes frustrates me. Thanks for the future replies!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nice&clean View Post
    Mga Boss, yung 1995 corolla a/t ko minsan pagka start ng engine, pag shift ko from
    Park to Drive minsan almost 10 secs before kumagat. pati from Drive to Reverse, but
    this is every time i start the engine. I looked at the at fluid clear pa naman sya and
    hindi amoy sunog.

What do you guys think of the problem? These days, mabilis naman ang kagat. Minsan hindi.

Should I Change the ATF already?

Sa exalta motors ba pwede toyota? or pang nissan lang sila? may recommended shop ba for
    the toyota for the dialysis?

It sometimes frustrates me. Thanks for the future replies!
    Ask yourself first chief, when was the last you've changed the ATF? Ako just to avoid these issue, as much as possible, I change ATF fluids annually. Our oldest car in the family is a Corolla AE101. Malapit na siyang mag-debut. Never kami nagkaroon ng issue sa AT dahil sa regular ATF change.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Exalta motors services all brands. The Nissan Sentra we took isnt even an Exalta. Its the jdm look sentra 151 which the exalta was loosely based on in terms of styling.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Guys, meron din ba kayong alam na shop dito sa may parteng south area (Alabang - Zapote) na gumagawa nitong dialysis process? Maraming salamat po!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    guys, how do you maintain M/T? dialysis din?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    guys, how do you maintain M/T? dialysis din?
    for m/t kapag dumudulas na ang clutch, pinapalitan lang.

as for maintenance, just replace the gear oil atleast once a year and flush the clutch fluid

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by D_rock_777 View Post
    Guys, meron din ba kayong alam na shop dito sa may parteng south area (Alabang - Zapote) na gumagawa nitong dialysis process? Maraming salamat po!
    follow up ko lng po ung tanong coz i'm also looking for one.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Changing ATF Fluid completely (DIALYSIS PROCESS)