New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    thank you.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Un civic ko jerky din. Pero I just noticed that lately. Dati smooth shifting naman. No improvement seen although i replaced the old A/T fluid. Balak ko na ngang patingnan kay speedyfix.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Normal yan sa A/T.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Normal lang ba sa A/T yung mag down shift siya pag uphill? Tsaka umiingay ang makina habang nagda downshift siya.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycast View Post
    Normal lang ba sa A/T yung mag down shift siya pag uphill? Tsaka umiingay ang makina habang nagda downshift siya.

Normal lang yan, lalo na pag steep inclines. Bababa ang revs mo so tendency ng AT tranny eh mag-downshift.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycast View Post
    Down shifting going up hill is normal. What kind of noise does the engine make? If it's just louder because of the rev going up as a result of down shifting then it's normal.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Down shifting going up hill is normal. What kind of noise does the engine make? If it's just louder because of the rev going up as a result of down shifting then it's normal.

redorange,

yes you're right redorange, its just the revving of the engine kaya siya maingay, i guess its just normal. Tnx, medyo nabawasan yung worries ko.

jaycast

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    pasingit na lang ng topic. sensya na ha...

may question lang ako about an ABS warning light that intermittently going on and off, what does that mean? Can somebody enlighten me? Tnx.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i was about to post this topic... mine is a honda esi a/t. how do you guys maintain atf fluid?do you know a thread here where i can find tips on adding and checking all fluids?brake,atf,etc.. specially for a/t

thanks in advance...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    your esi tranny has a dipstick naman. you can check the quality of the fluid and the level there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
automatic transmission