pero i'm into percussions now

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    nice sir frake, would like to learn how to play uke too
    used to play guitar and bass
    pero i'm into percussions now
    thanks, sir greenlyt
    naku sir, hindi magiging mahirap sayo matutunan ang uke since marunong ka mag guitar. get one now, sir. hindi ka magsisisi. enjoy talaga..hehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by frake View Post
    thanks, sir greenlyt
    naku sir, hindi magiging mahirap sayo matutunan ang uke since marunong ka mag guitar. get one now, sir. hindi ka magsisisi. enjoy talaga..hehe
    sige sir will do pag may extra cash matumal kasi raket namin ngayon
    bibili kasi ako ng crash cymbal for my percussions
    Last edited by greenlyt; September 5th, 2012 at 01:28 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    sige sir will do pag may extra cash matumal kasi raket namin ngayon
    bibili kasi ako ng crash cymbal for my percussions
    hehe..ok, sir. may seller sa sulit ng uke if ever magkaraket ka na
    nice...percussion din first love ko na instrument. kung may space and money lang sana ako..hehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    eto ngayon pinagpa-praktisan ko..hehe

instrument: Kala Tenor

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Tried out one at Lyric (trinoma) while looking for a musical toy for my child. Thought the bars of xylophone are too sharp and dangerous so I thought of trying out this toy-looking guitar with 4 strings. To my surprise, it sounds really nice. Price is quite shocking at 10K. hahaha.

Since then, I've been thinking about ukes, if I should have one or not (I haven't had the fortune of knowing how to play a guitar). For my kid, we've decided to just buy her a piano as I think it's a lot safer than a xylo or a string-instrument.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Tried out one at Lyric (trinoma) while looking for a musical toy for my child. Thought the bars of xylophone are too sharp and dangerous so I thought of trying out this toy-looking guitar with 4 strings. To my surprise, it sounds really nice. Price is quite shocking at 10K. hahaha.

Since then, I've been thinking about ukes, if I should have one or not (I haven't had the fortune of knowing how to play a guitar). For my kid, we've decided to just buy her a piano as I think it's a lot safer than a xylo or a string-instrument.
    hi sir, medyo may kamahalan kung iisipin yung price ng mga ukes compare sa mga guitars that sells 1k nowadays. Pero if you can compare that 1k worth guitar to other guitar which is a little or more expensive, i would say 4-5k worth of guitar is much better investment. Alagaan lang naman yan for sure tatagal yan for life. Just like ukeleles. You might want to try to check the links below. They sell known brands ukelele and very friendly price. Lots of sizes din na pagpipilian.

Look for: Vic or Leon
    https://www.facebook.com/ukephilippines
    http://brilliantsavvyventurer.**************/ <- just change the asterisk to sulit dot com dot ph (one word)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ito instrument gamit ng anak ko sa school this year, she learned and enjoyed playing it really fast. but yung cheap uke lang gamit nila, bought them from their school.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    ito instrument gamit ng anak ko sa school this year, she learned and enjoyed playing it really fast. but yung cheap uke lang gamit nila, bought them from their school.
    nakakatuwa po malaman na ukelele ang pinag-aaralan ng anak nyo. I have two kids and they also play ukelele
    For starter, price is not that important naman, as long as you learn how to play this cute Ukelele. For sure, in the future, matututo din po yung anak nyo marinig yung difference ng tunog. That would be the time to invest to a good quality Ukelele. For now, just enjoy the music coming out of that beautiful Ukelele

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast