New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hi to all tsikoteers!

For ukulele/ukelele lovers and newbies (like me) dito, jam tayo..hehe..

Nakakatuwa 'tong instrument na 'to, madali lang matutunan and masaya gamitin.

Share ko lang some ukes we have

Lanikai Brand, Concert Size

LAG Brand, Concert Size (w/ my wife..hehe)

Kala Brand, Tenor Size (this one is mine..hehe)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nice collection!

Been looking at ukes for a long time, but have never had the courage to pick one up and learn the different tuning... been thinking about this new one they have at Lyric... a Guitelele... Ukelele sound, six strings. And not too expensive. What do you think?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    thanks, sir. I've learned the basics of guitar during my teen years. so learning uke is a little easy. my wife on the other hand never learned any instruments, but surprisingly, she managed to learn some keys to chord these cute ukes. I think the fun of learning uke is because of its size, that many would think it's a toy (i'm one of those) but once you get to learn the chords, it will make you smile because you can actually sing with it and finish the song..hehe

if you have an fb account, you may browse this page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ukule...65070556897623 they have a wide collection of uke brands. Lyric have uke, but didn't see the 6-string. However, i prefer the 4-string uke. It's much easier to learn

im from bacoor by the way. if you're near the area and decided to try one, let's jam!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Haha... wish I could. Lyric has the six string at their ATC branch. Been debating between that and a mandolin for Christmas.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Haha... wish I could. Lyric has the six string at their ATC branch. Been debating between that and a mandolin for Christmas.
    Go for Uke!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    This one time at band camp...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    This one time at band camp...
    that's nice. hope you could give it a try again

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    spongebob (trial pa lang) my bunso love it and always laughing everytime i play it

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    "IZ"

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    *piscesboy, isa sa mga favorite ko pag-aralan and tugtugin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast