New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ok ive been watching these videos on youtube. i just wanted to share with you GUYS... (d ko na inabutan sa cali yun series i left na for the PH)

so i guess you guys have heard of the PUSSYCAT DOLLS... if you havent well... you should... lol

so they created this new reality show looking for a new member... lol these girls are smokin! so ok enough of the talk... watch... lol

after clicking on the video click the rest of EM... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8khp60Xoj4

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    3 of them are out. Jamie, Brittany, and Sisley.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ive gots the hots for melissa R and anastacia... lol ilan episodes na? its airin here soon i cant wait... lol well yah uhm brittany? shes uhm... yah messed up... lol
    Last edited by GerardTagayty; April 2nd, 2007 at 02:01 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    4 episodes na . mellssa r yata is pinay. she resembles nicole a lot especially when she's all dolled up. my bad, 4 na pala naalis.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    judges did not like brittany from the get-go. i don't know how she got in. tas sisely...haha looks like a tweaker.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    my fave video... im liking mariela... ooohhh la la... lol tall girls... lol... tweaker... lol i think brittanny was there so they could take out someone on the first episode... i really cant wait... lol

my fave video... lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEV1bl6p39g

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ View Post
    4 episodes na . mellssa r yata is pinay. she resembles nicole a lot especially when she's all dolled up. my bad, 4 na pala naalis.
    i think i saw a video somewhere... comparing the two... they do look alike... she hot! hahaha!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They should rename it to "the next Nicole backup search..." hehe

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ^^^^ahahaha! yeah!! i know na why theyre looking for another one... theres currently 6 of them... it doesnt seem tobe balanced... so they need another one just so nicole would be right smack in the middle... 3 on each side... hahaha!!!

new pussycat doll - NSFW?