New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 355 of 456 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4555
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Barbara Walters filed a report on gender roles in Iraq a few years prior to the Gulf War, and noted then that, in traditional Islamic fashion, women customarily walked about 10 feet behind their husbands.
    Recently, Barbara returned to Iraq and observed that the Men now walked several yards behind their wives.
    She approached one of the Iraqi women for an explanation.
    This is marvelous," Barbara said. "What enabled women here to achieve this reversal of roles?"
    The Iraqi woman replied, "Land mines."

2. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    An elderly Italian Jew wanted to unburden his guilty conscience by talking to his Rabbi. "Rabbi, during World War II, when the Germans entered Italy, I pretended to be a Catholic and changed my name from Levy to Spumoni, and I am alive today because of it."
    "Self preservation is allowable, and the fact that you never forgot that you were a Jew is admirable," said the Rabbi."Rabbi, during the war, a beautiful Jewish woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans. I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."
    "That was a wonderful thing you did, and you have no need to feel guilty."
    "It's worse, Rabbi. I was weak and told her she must repay me with ***ual favors, which she did, repeatedly."
    "You were both in great danger and would have suffered terribly if the Germans had found her. There is a favorable balance between good and evil, and you will be judged kindly. Give up your feelings of guilt."
    "Thank you, Rabbi. That's a great load off my mind. But I have one more question."
    "And what is that?"
    "Should I tell her the war is over?" :rofl:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    A young couple decided to wed. As the big day approached, they grew apprehensive. Each had a problem they had never before shared with anyone, not even each other.
    The groom- to-be, overcoming his fear, decided to ask his father for advice. "Father," he said, "I am deeply concerned about the success of my marriage."

His father replied, "Don't you love this girl?"

"Oh yes, very much," he said, "but you see, I have very smelly feet and I'm afraid that my fiancee will be put off by them."

"No problem," said dad, "all you have to do is wash your feet as often as possible and always wear socks, even to bed."

The bride-to-be, overcoming her fear, decided to take her problem up with her mom. "Mom," she said, "When I wake up in the morning, my breath is truly awful."

Well, to him this seemed a workable solution.

"Honey," her mother consoled, "everyone has bad breath in the morning."

"No, you don't understand. My morning breath is so bad, I'm afraid that my fiancee will not want to sleep in the same room with me."

Her mother said simply, "Try this. In the morning, get straight out of bed and head for the kitchen to make breakfast. While the family is busy eating, move on to the bathroom and brush your teeth. The key is, not to say a word until you've brushed your teeth."

"I shouldn't say good morning or anything?" the daughter asked.

"Not a word," her mother affirmed.

"Well, it's certainly worth a try," she thought.

The loving couple were finally married. Not forgetting the advice each had received, he with his perpetual socks and she with her morning silence, they managed quite well. That is, until about six months later.

Shortly before dawn one morning, the husband wakes with a start to find that one of his socks had come off. Fearful of the consequences, he frantically searches the bed. This, of course, wakes his bride and without thinking, she asks, "What on earth are you doing?"

"Oh, my," he replies, "you've swallowed my sock!"

:rofl:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Into a Belfast pub comes Paddy Murphy, looking like he'd just been run over by a train. His arm is in a sling, his nose is broken, his face is cut and bruised and he's walking with a limp.
    "What happened to you?" asks Sean, the bartender.
    "Jamie O'Conner and me had a fight," says Paddy.
    "That little ****, O'Conner," says Sean, "He couldn't do that to you. He must have had something in his hand."
    "That he did," says Paddy, "a shovel is what he had, and a terrible lickin' he gave me with it."
    "Well," says Sean, "you should have defended yourself. “Didn't you have something in your hand?"
    That I did," said Paddy. "Mrs. O'Conner's breast, and a thing of beauty it was, but useless in a fight."

An Irishman who had a little too much to drink is driving home from the city one night and, of course, his car is weaving violently all over the road.
    A cop pulls him over. "So," says the cop to the driver, where have ya been?"
    "Why, I've been to the pub of course," slurs the drunk.
    "Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few to drink this evening."
    "I did all right," the drunk says with a smile.
    "Did you know," says the cop, standing straight an folding his arms across his chest, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?"
    “Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."
    Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door.
    "Brenda, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya."
    "Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband?"
    "That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda. There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery..."
    "Oh, God no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me."
    "I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry.”
    Finally, she looked up at Tim. "How did it happen, Tim?"
    "It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout and drowned."
    "Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me truth, Tim. Did he at least go quickly?"
    "Well, Brenda... no. In fact, he got out three times to pee."

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.
    He says, "So what's bothering you, Mary, my dear?
    She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night."
    The priest says, "Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?"
    She says, "That he did, Father."
    The priest says, "What did he ask, Mary? "
    She says, “He said, 'Please Mary, put down that damn gun.'”

AND THE BEST FOR LAST
    A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church and enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing. The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention but the drunk continues to sit there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.
    The drunk mumbles, "Ain't no use knockin, there ain’t no paper on this side either!"

--

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church and enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing. The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention but the drunk continues to sit there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.

The drunk mumbles, "Ain't no use knockin, there ain’t no paper on this side either!"

And all those times I was wondering why is that darned outhouse inside the church🤔

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    from FB:

joketime.jpg

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    from FB:

joketime.jpg
    I love being an educator! You don't know how much fun it is to watch dumb students.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ^ d na mabasa

Joke Time!