New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi fellow tsikoteers
    just want to know kung meron po ba ditong members ng Couples for Christ?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    dati umattend ako ng SFC,kya lng di ko na natapos nalipat kasi ako ng work at nag iba oras ko din sa work

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    dati umattend ako ng SFC,kya lng di ko na natapos nalipat kasi ako ng work at nag iba oras ko din sa work
    nag-singles ka pala,thats great bro wifey and I just joined this year..2 months before our 1st wedding anniv..so far malaki naitulong sa amin ng CFC..
    to our married tsikoteers ,maybe you can give it a try I can assure you guys its worth the time...peace everyone

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    sayang nga sir basti ,hindi ko natapos non .saya din dami cute na single at mga professional pa .
    (ang gaganda naman bakit kaya late na wala pa syota .hehehe)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Basti

Bro keep the fire alive and strive to live out the 5 points covenant. God bless.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I was a member/household head/speaker of CFC.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hello brod! I am CFC member but not active. Are you already a long time member of tsikot.com. I am planning to buy a new car preferrably sedan and I am planning to buy 2006 Ford GIA 1.8 or 2006 Honda Civic 1.8S iVTEC. Do you have any knowledge which one is more better, how about the resale value and how about the availability of spare parts and shops for maintenance. Thank you.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Im an inactive member of SFC orlando chapter

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    nice to hear from you bros. and sis andami din pala natin d2 sa tsikot.. keep the fire burning

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    Im an inactive member of SFC orlando chapter
    hi..magkalapit lang pala tayo..hehehe dito kami sa St.Maarten..mother chapter nmin is Jacksonville under Mr.Joe Duran

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
cfc members in tsikot?