New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    wreckless driving ba kung nasa pa left lane ako, tapos bigla akong lumipat ng gitnang lane para dumeretso kasi nakastop yung paleft. pero pang 3rd car pa naman ako? kasi hinuli ako ng yellow boys ng QC, wreckless driving daw ako eh.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    You mean, reckless driving?

That depends on how you executed your changing of lane. If it was sudden and it caused the vehicle behind you on the middle lane to brake abruptly, yes, I would say you were reckless.

The correct thing to do there is to stop and either to wait for the left-turning vehicle to proceed with his maneuver before you proceed on the same lane or slowly to change lane, waiting for the on-coming vehicle on the middle lane to give way to you.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    You mean, reckless driving?
    paki correct na rin yung thread title mods, please...it's misleading the reader, me in particular...kaya na open ko to...

pero when it's wreckless there could be no problem Sir...hehehe. joke lang po
    Last edited by ab_initio; March 18th, 2009 at 03:17 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    A reckless driving is if you operate your car in a dangerous manner under the circumstances, including speeding (or going too fast for the conditions, even though within the posted speed limit), driving after drinking (but not drunk), having too many passengers in the car, cutting in and out of traffic, failing to yield to other vehicles, and other negligent acts. It is a misdemeanor crime (here in U.S).

Now if you are drunk but not too drunk......A "wet reckless" is a plea in a drunk driving prosecution allowed to lessen the penalty when the blood alcohol level is close to the minimum allowed by law. Philippine law maybe different how they prosecute reckless and drunk driver.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- typically, swerving ang ikanakaso sa ganyang maneuver dahil you were on the lane that was supposed to be turning left when your intention was to go straight (and cross the intersection?)..... You mentioned that you're the third car. To my mind, that was a bit late for you to change your lane, as you should have done it a good number of meters earlier.....

7606:mobile1:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    For me it's swerving...you should have corrected the yellow boys...plus I think the penalty fee of such is higher than swerving.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    swerving kung may solid yellow line kung wala pwede. reckless? depende yan kung barumbado mo ginawa pero kung dahan dahan while using your signal light hindi?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    "tapos bigla akong lumipat ng gitnang lane....."
    I think yung biglang lipat ng lane caused you to be wreckless. With due respect po.
    Buti hindi ka pina seminar, hassel yon.
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; March 18th, 2009 at 09:40 AM.

swerving yan talaga..dapat kasi slow, look, signal, then enter...ganun dapat...

OT: magkano padulas mo--500?

in the end--next time wag mo na uulitin, unless emergency..just be wary, 5 car-lengths ahead.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    tol, base sa kwento mo, swerving ang dapat na kaso mo, hindi reckless.

advice lang, next time, wag ka masyado maglalagi sa rightmost or leftmost lane lalo na pag hindi mo kabisado ang kalsada.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
wreckless driving