New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Is this the Valero Multi-level Covered Carpark? (in front or Army-Navy Burgers)

Or the "open-space" carparks?

Why I ask .. The Valero Covered Carpark has an admin office where one can file complaints. The others .. its caveat emptor!

Your friend should be very careful in leaving the keys to his car to some unknown person, and a brand new car at that too.
    No, it's not the multi-level carpark in front of army navy, but the carpark in san agustin street, second carpark to the right side when you're coming from citibank tower (i don't know why they name it Valero Carpark). The name in the customer stub is FAIRVIEW REALTY INC. under TIN # 000-454-542-000. I noticed that whenever I pay for my ticket, it doesn't come back with a receipt or a receiving copy of some sort. They just get back the stub and nothing more. And yes, it is an open-parking valet type that's why you should leave your car key with them.

My friend already filed a complaint. We're just waiting for the result.

BEWARE OF THIS CAR PARK! DON'T RISK YOUR CARS AND FIND A BETTER PARKING AREA INSTEAD.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    No, it's not the multi-level carpark in front of army navy, but the carpark in san agustin street, second carpark to the right side when you're coming from citibank tower (i don't know why they name it Valero Carpark). The name in the customer stub is FAIRVIEW REALTY INC. under TIN # 000-454-542-000. I noticed that whenever I pay for my ticket, it doesn't come back with a receipt or a receiving copy of some sort. They just get back the stub and nothing more. And yes, it is an open-parking valet type that's why you should leave your car key with them.

My friend already filed a complaint. We're just waiting for the result.

BEWARE OF THIS CAR PARK! DON'T RISK YOUR CARS AND FIND A BETTER PARKING AREA INSTEAD.
    they dont have telephone number or address in the ticket stub?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    ^ No, they don't have sir.

The mere fact that they don't wanna give the name of their boss and his/her number means their business is a shady one.
    Or I'm thinking that they just don't wanna let their boss know of the sh*t they did, for their employment's safety.

Let the authorities get them!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    so hanggang ngayon nandon pa din yung sasakyan?? wala bang duplicate key yung friend mo para nakuha na nya yung sasakyan nya?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    so hanggang ngayon nandon pa din yung sasakyan?? wala bang duplicate key yung friend mo para nakuha na nya yung sasakyan nya?
    No, he brought his duplicate and the second transponder to bring home his car yesterday. He also did the documents as I suggested and let the carpark boys sign. He even filed a complaint already. Will update you guys of the progress.

It turned out the car park owner is also a Metrobanker (we are), which I think will speed things much better.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    No, he brought his duplicate and the second transponder to bring home his car yesterday. He also did the documents as I suggested and let the carpark boys sign. He even filed a complaint already. Will update you guys of the progress.

It turned out the car park owner is also a Metrobanker (we are), which I think will speed things much better.
    if you reported it to the barangay, sila nakukuha ng contact details ng may ari. mabait naman mga taga barangay salcedo e

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sana nga maayos na yan.
    mas maganda na palitan na nga lang yung alarm at key dahil hindi makakasigurado kung napaduplicate nga yung key.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    There's a chance that the key might have been duplicated, and while the car is parked on the lot, people have gotten several details about the vehicle already, thus, easier to distinguish if those crooks plan to do something.

Giving back the key should not end the issue, replacing the whole car alarm & key slots should, without of course any expense gotten from the owner itself. The mere fact that they didn't have any contact details on the receipt should make you wonder if these people do something immoral every single time.

Good thing you were able to distinguish who the owner is, and, you might just be able to talk to him as he uses the same bank as you do for these might just speed things up.

One more thing, after talking to the owner, arranging things etc., you should demand to do a legal disciplinary action for the parking boy. Fire him if it's needed, with that you'll be able to teach his fellow parking boys a lesson AND avoid any future mishaps to be made by this particular parking attendant.

GL !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Valero Carpark boy left my friend's car key in another's vehicle.