New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ang pinas talaga kung kelan tag-ulan tsaka maguumpisang maghukay... napaka*#$%

hopefully after a year this will ease out the traffic... maghintay at magdusa nalang muna

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May existing thread ...

http://tsikot.com/forums/traffic-law...rchange-81376/

There's a detour bridge that lead to Roxas District from Araneta Ave. passing through Kaliraya St...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    sigurado magiging traffic na dito sa may roosevelt neto.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    hindi ba mas maganda na fly-over nalang ang gawin dyan? mas mabilis at matipid pa yun kesa maghukay.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    hindi ba mas maganda na fly-over nalang ang gawin dyan? mas mabilis at matipid pa yun kesa maghukay.
    Same thought from me. I think it might have something to do with a planned MRT passing through that route.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Damnit, sa labas lang naman Sgt. Rivera and C3 eh Well, I wouldn't mind infrastructure works as long as traffic is manageable. But if it's going to take me 30minutes to get from Banawe to Q.Ave.. ibang usapan na yun.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Looks like they'll widen the road from the Araneta corner to Sto. Domingo first. There are construction equipment on the roadside. The intersection is still open to traffic.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    There is that small bridge that connects the Roxas District to Kaliraya St. and comes out at the intersection of Araneta Ave., where Funeraria Paz is located. Problem is its squatter infested and there is a market along the way. Yung mga market vendors nasa gitna na ng daan at nakaparada mga tricycles at PUVs. Once passed the bridge, OK na.

http://tsikot.com/forums/miscellaneo...-bridge-70075/
    i am also affected by this. i already passed by several times on kaliraya, a feasible alternate route but only if you can get the people and the pedicabs out of the street. there's a flea market...goodluck sa inyo either you get sideswipe by pedicabs or hit pedestrians...

clear Kaliraya street of obstructions and it's a real alternative...if not, i'll just pass EDSA again. roces and morato anr just the same, why should I bother?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May news ba kailan bubuksan itong underpass. I wonder why they don't let motorist use this even if it already done. kailangan bang eepal bang politiko bago pagamitin ito?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Five more days til opening, even though tapos na siya.

http://www.pna.gov.ph/index.php?idn=...id=&rid=456852

Malacanang says newly-completed Quezon Avenue underpass to open to the public on September 28

MANILA, Sept. 23 (PNA) -- Malacañang announced on Sunday that the Quezon City underpass located at the corner of Quezon and Gregorio Araneta Avenues will be opened to the public on Friday, September 28.

Deputy Presidential Spokesperson Abigail Valte said in a press briefing aired over government-run radio station dzRB Radyo ng Bayan that the Department of Public Works and Highways had assured her that the P430-million underpass project would be completed and formally opened to the public next week.

“Marami po kasing nagtatanong kung kalian bubuksan yung underpass sa may Araneta (corner Quezon Avenue) at ang sabi ng DPWH ay by September 28,” Valte said.

She added that President Benigno S. Aquino III may lead the opening ceremonies for the said underpass project that's part of the C-3-Quezon Avenue Interchange, subject to the confirmation by the Office of the President’s Appointments Office on his availability next week.

The C-3-Quezon Avenue Interchange Project, which covers 440 lineal meters and 330 lineal meters in both directions, aims to decongest the volume of traffic in the area and ensure the smooth flow of vehicles coming from and going to EDSA, Aurora Boulevard, and España Boulevard. (PNA)
    LDV/PCOO/SSC

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Traffic Advisory C-3/R-7 Interchange (Quezon Ave / Araneta Ave)