New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    We can also text smoke belchers and bad puv drivers ! simply text LTO Complain PUV <Place Number> <Complain> !

Also some services are already availabe in the web.. like the Motor Vehicle certification. This is beneficial for those buying 2nd car vehicles and would like to make sure records that is ok with LTO. simply log on to
    www.lto.gov.ph and look for LTO E-Transact link.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    For those with problems on 'No Records Found', according to my friend from the Stradcom, this normally occurs for brand new cars and you registered it for the 1st time.

According to him, we need to make sure :

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    For those who encountered "No Records Found", my friend from Stradcom said that it normally happens for brand new cars, especially those that got special plates, ex. you got ABC 888.

This is what we should do, according to my friend :

1. Check our OR if it indicates the correct plate that was issued to us. Normally they assign something like TMP 08 (I experienced this). This means that we were assigned a Temporary Plate.

2. So if you already have your permanent plate with you, please ask your dealer to coordinate with the LTO office where your car was registered. LTO will then update your data to the computer.

3. Hence, when we search we can already see our plates.

4. Check also if your transaction is computerized (the OR is not typewritten)

I'll ask if we can get a hotline number where we can report these type of cases.

Thanks !

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I tried but no replies.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3525[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Up for this thread! When your curious of some vehicles you see on the road that does not match the plate number series, you can immediately check-it out. The info as provided by the service, list down the Make, Model, year, color and the year last registered! If you are civic minded, you can report the discrepancy to law enforcers.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    The problem is their database is not updated hence, any information you may give to authorities is not so reliable. In my case, I have got my car in 2003. All registration requirements and processing were done by the dealership. When I checked it text 2600 it says "no records found". That's very Good!!!
    For the past 5 yrs hindi pa nila na upload yung data sa LTO...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Depende po yan sa CASA niyo na in-charge sa registration.

Yung Altis namin Aug 28 nakuha, nagcheck ako Aug 29 sa 2600 meron na :D

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Ung 1979 chedeng namin may record dito. Ivory White pala yung full color name hahaha

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    available pa ba to?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    nice! big help ito lalo na sa mga buyers..pati na rin sa daily drivers na nakaka encounter ng wreckless driver (depende na lang siguro on how they would make a move on letting the wreckless ones that what they do is dangerous)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Text 2600