New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    If you have internet access, here's a free version.

MAY HULI BA?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical! View Post
    Happy to share. I read that this is just a 'teaser.' LTO/Stradcom will expand the information and add additional services in the near future.

Great news!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical! View Post
    Hope there's no existing thread on this (i've done 6 searches already) I don't know if this belongs to the Thumbs up headquarters, so I leave it to the mods to decide.

Here it goes...

There's a new text service provided by LTO/Stradcom to verify authenticity and status of a motor vehicle or driver's license holder.

For Vehicle verification:
    Text: LICENSE PLATE <license plate number> (no spaces) and send to 2600 P 2.50 per text. You will receive in about 20 seconds the Make, Model, Year, Color and will know if there's an existing apprehension or LTO alarm.

For Driver's license information:
    Text: LTO LICENSE <license number> (no spaces/dash) and send to 2600 P 2.50 per text. In 20 seconds or so, you will receive information regading license validity, existing apprehension (if any) and LTO alarm (if any).

I find the License plate service very convenient for those seeking authenticity or matches on the plate number or any aprehension record of any vehicle you are about to purchase. For the license service, it's convenient for those hiring drivers to check the authenticity of the applicant's driver's license. No need to cue up in an LTO office anymore.

Thumbs up to the LTO!

Enjoy!

ask lang po.about sa driver license.pano po malalaman kung naka pangalan po sa inyo ang driver license sa record ng lto?kasi sa via text sa 2600 ay para makita lang kung valid o hindi.salamat po sa sagot

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by judeka View Post
    ask lang po.about sa driver license.pano po malalaman kung naka pangalan po sa inyo ang driver license sa record ng lto?kasi sa via text sa 2600 ay para makita lang kung valid o hindi.salamat po sa sagot
    Go to LTO to inquire. If you are not the owner of the license, you may need a court order to obtain the information you want. Data privacy yan.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Text 2600