New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 180 of 190 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1900
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am hoping thaqt many motoristas use the above, so's the ground level traffic gets declogged.
    heh heh.
    yan din inaasahan ko hehehe
    pero dapat medyo affordable sa lower mid class sana para malaki porsento mawala sa edsa, tipong 200 end to end para di masayang

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    yan din inaasahan ko hehehe
    pero dapat medyo affordable sa lower mid class sana para malaki porsento mawala sa edsa, tipong 200 end to end para di masayang
    Kung ganyan lang toll, wala ng magtatayo na private company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Kung ganyan lang toll, wala ng magtatayo na private company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    kung dadami gagamit, mas mabilis din makabawi kahit sama mo pa pag maintain.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    tsaka light vehicles lang naman dadaan.. pag may bus or truck dyan saglit lang alon alon na kalsada nyan..

time is gold, sana ma ensure na mabilis talaga byahe, baka kasi traffic din.. sayang bayad eh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    anyone tried to activate autosweep rfid for use in easytrip?

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I tried to enroll my autosweep rfid with easytrip at NLEX balintawak customer service center. I was told that autosweep rfid installed at the headlight is not compatible with easytrip rfid enrollment. Only the autosweep rfid installed at the windshield is allowed.

All of my autosweep RFIDs are installed at the headlight driver side, so I had the easytrip rfid installed at the passenger headlight.

I think its better to have two separate rfids. If one of the rfids get damaged, only one account will be affected.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    I tried to enroll my autosweep rfid with easytrip at NLEX balintawak customer service center. I was told that autosweep rfid installed at the headlight is not compatible with easytrip rfid enrollment. Only the autosweep rfid installed at the windshield is allowed.

All of my autosweep RFIDs are at the headlight driver side, so I had the easytrip rfid installed at the passenger headlight.
    For practicality’s sake, I just got a separate account. I’m from the South & hardly use Easytrip. Remembering the balance for 1 is difficult enough for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Interesting..

Sharing my experience baka makatulong sa iba.

Issue is di mabasa both autosweep and easytrip dahil sa windshield nila kinabit.

1. Autosweep - I went to Shell Magallanes and they replaced the rfid free of charge and installed it on the headlight this time. Balance transfer reflected in 5 days.

2. Easytrip - I went to Coastal cavite customer service to have it replaced but they are charging me 200php and the balance transfer to the new rfid will take 15—30 days. Ubusin ko na lang load then kuha ulit bago. In efficient process/system.

Never resist temptation for it may never come again

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sakin autosweep ang rfid. Nakalagay sa headlights. Then pina integrate ko sa easytrip. Wala naman problema. Gumagana naman. Had it done sa main office nila sa shaw blvd

All of my autosweep RFIDs are installed at the headlight driver side, so I had the easytrip rfid installed at the passenger headlight.

I think its better to have two separate rfids. If one of the rfids get damaged, only one account will be affected.
    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Sakin autosweep ang rfid. Nakalagay sa headlights. Then pina integrate ko sa easytrip. Wala naman problema. Gumagana naman. Had it done sa main office nila sa shaw blvd

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Try ko ito. Kailangan pa ng appointment kung sa easytrip shaw blvd main office?