New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 154 of 190 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1900
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Autosweep = South, Easytrip = North?

Pati easy trip kailangan din? So I need to go North for that?!?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Autosweep = South, Easytrip = North?

Pati easy trip kailangan din? So I need to go North for that?!?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Thanks for this. Sorry ang haba na ng usapan but does anyone have a link on where to apply for easy trip?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    So nasagot na yun tanong pag wala ka RFID, Hinde ka talaga papayagan saka bigyan ka pa ng ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like for RSA-operated tollways, 01 Dec ay huli ka na / traffic violation

BUUUUUUUUUUUUT for MVP's, reiteration to ng announcement nila nung September - kung wala ka pang Easytrip RFID, on the spot kabit sa toll plaza.

===

Metro Pacific Tollways to install RFIDs beyond November 2 —exec
    Published October 24, 2020 11:36am
    By TED CORDERO, GMA News

In a statement, MPTC said motorists who don’t have RFIDs by November 2 will still be allowed passage through North Luzon Expressway (NLEx), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEx), Manila-Cavite Expressway (CAVITEx), C5 Link, and Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAx).

But motorists who haven’t installed RFID stickers will be directed to the RFID installation lanes where they can have their stickers installed.

Likewise, the MPTC said the corresponding toll fee charge for their passage on that particular day will be deducted from the initial load that they paid in getting the RFID stickers.

“We will convert some of the remaining cash lanes in all toll plazas of MPTC expressways to RFID installation lanes. At the same time, the off-site customer service stations will continue to operate and install RFID stickers,” MPTC chief of Technology and MPT South president and general manager Roberto Bontia said, adding that, “the stickers will remain to be free except for the initial load.”

xxx

For his part, NLEX Corp. president J. Luigi Bautista said MPTC will open RFID installation lanes in all entry toll plazas to serve motorists who have not gotten their Easytrip RFID yet even after November 2.

xxx

“There’s no need for those who will not travel on November 2 or infrequent expressway travelers to be in a rush to get the RFID stickers since they can have the RFID installed on the day of their travel. This is to avoid overcrowding and long queues at the installation sites,” Bautista said.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Pero ang labo naman ng SMC, wala kang RFID sa Dec 1 huli ka na...eh paano kung bumili ka brand new oto sa casa / segunda manong walang AS, paano ka uuwi kung need mo gumamit expressways nila? service roads / national hway?

Tapos san ka magpapakabit, off site installation centers?

Possible na magbago pa to siguro ala MPIC.
    Last edited by absinthe; October 24th, 2020 at 01:22 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Pero ang labo naman ng SMC, wala kang RFID sa Dec 1 huli ka na...eh paanp kung bumili ka brand new oto sa casa, paano ka uuwi kung need mo gumamit expressways nila? service roads / national hway?

Tapos san ka magpapakabit, off site installation centers?

Possible na magbago pa to siguro ala MPIC.
    I think what SMC means is that if you just knowingly pass their expressway (as in pinasok mo na through the expressway) expect to be ticketed. So, if may boom gate pa, pag dun ka nabara, e di dun ka na ticket-an.

I'm not sure if SMC will also have installation site on all toll entry points na like what MPIC mentioned in that more recent article though, but I am expecting they will be doing the same if they will be that strict in implementation. So kung kahit may ganun, ignored pa rin or seen lang. e di entirely fault na nung driver talaga.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Guys need help..open na ba yung petron valle verde para sa autosweep?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    "the price of procrastination."

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Project pala ng DOTr ito

Ang intention ba nila kaya ginawang cashless is to avoid contacts sa toll gates because of covid? Balewala din kasi sa sobrang haba ng pila sa mga installation site, dyan pa magkakahawaan yan

If not, dapat yung pagkabit ng RFID sinama na lang sa yearly registration ng sasakyan. Yung mga brandnew dapat automatic my RFID from dealers.

Pahirap talaga sa tao ngayon pang pandemic