New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Hindi ba 500 every huli yan? So 500 sa manila then pagtawid ng buendia 500 uli sa makati?

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Hindi ko rin alam. Baka, sana mag labas sila ng guidelines.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Hindi ko rin alam. Baka, sana mag labas sila ng guidelines.
    Kung unified na, technically, dapat kung nahuli ka na for "violation A (coding)", di ka na pwede hulihin ulit for the same violation on the same day right? nahuli ka na e.

Tsaka buti na din para mawala na yung country of Makati borders sana. Pero tingin ko may mga pasikot sikot na conditional yang unified ticketing pa din. Same ticketing system pero each and every cities local ordinnance na "applicable violations" will apply, but just using the unified ticketing system din. Unless tatanggalin na nila right of the cities to impose local ordinances for traffic para di din labo labo na.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Same nA amount ng violations across LGUs. But for me dapat pwede ka ulit mahuli ng coding if tumawid ka sa ibang city. So walang palusot sa coding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    A P500 fine that is repeatable without repercussions is more like a cost of doing business

No need to buy another car, just budget 2000 a month on fines. Many pay more for their parking slot than that

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Same nA amount ng violations across LGUs. But for me dapat pwede ka ulit mahuli ng coding if tumawid ka sa ibang city. So walang palusot sa coding.

I think it will really depend on the "framing" of the ticket/Notice of Violation. If it is still localized per city, then yes. I believe every "boundary" you cross will mean another issuance of ticket. But if they are further simplifying the ticketing to be under umbrella of MMC jurisdiction as a whole, then it might be one per day or per time window when there is coding imposed, so one ticket for morning, another for the afternoon/evening period.

Wala pa official documentation na pinapakita sa IRR or ordinance nito right? So hindi pa mapareview for legal opinions. hehe. We can only guess right now

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    A P500 fine that is repeatable without repercussions is more like a cost of doing business

No need to buy another car, just budget 2000 a month on fines. Many pay more for their parking slot than that
    Isn't that how it's always worked? Just hang on to the ticket and if mahuli ka ulit for coding on the same day just show it and they won't ticket you again.

I agree parang congestion charge lang sya. If I'm coding and really need to go I just take the car anyway and bahala na if mahuli. A lot of the time you won't even get caught if you're familiar with where enforcers hang out.

I was busted for coding | Top Gear Ph

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    I think it will really depend on the "framing" of the ticket/Notice of Violation. If it is still localized per city, then yes. I believe every "boundary" you cross will mean another issuance of ticket. But if they are further simplifying the ticketing to be under umbrella of MMC jurisdiction as a whole, then it might be one per day or per time window when there is coding imposed, so one ticket for morning, another for the afternoon/evening period.

Wala pa official documentation na pinapakita sa IRR or ordinance nito right? So hindi pa mapareview for legal opinions. hehe. We can only guess right now

This is more logical and reasonable. One violation ticket per coding window violation. This is also consistent with the feedback of the Top Gear person above

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post

I agree with this. Palusot din ang coding cars. Kung bawal palusot Dapat isang owner isang araw lang lahat ng sasakyan, since the owner is still occupying one car space sa road. SC (temporarily) stops NCAP
    Last edited by BratPAQ; February 13th, 2023 at 02:19 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I agree with this. Palusot din ang coding cars. Kung bawal palusot Dapat isang owner isang araw lang lahat ng sasakyan, since the owner is still occupying one car space sa road. SC (temporarily) stops NCAP
    Eh di gawin na lang impound pag nahuli ng coding.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Eh di gawin na lang impound pag nahuli ng coding.

Yes impound also no more coding cars. Tuloy nila yung one coding day para sa isang owner. Luluwag talaga kalsada wala na palusot.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast