New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    good morning!
    may I ask here if you still need to turn your signal light ( to the right) if you are in a lane that is designated( and with traffic sign) / or exclusively for vehicles turning right only?

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dropzone View Post
    good morning!
    may I ask here if you still need to turn your signal light ( to the right) if you are in a lane that is designated( and with traffic sign) / or exclusively for vehicles turning right only?
    i do .. it's to let them people know where my front end is going. bahala sila mag adjust, basta kakanan ako
    also kamote nga wala paki pag naka signal ka, yun pa kayang wala LOL

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat hinde pero since nasa Pilipinas ka oo dahil para sa mga hinayupak na kamote drivers na sa right side sumisingit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes. It is always best to let other drivers know what you i tend to do. Lalo na sa mga kamote riders.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Yes. As others have said, it removes ambiguity for those who doesn't understand road signages and right of way.

MCs (at least most of them), tends to back off if they see your turn signals. Otherwise, they'd just squeeze between you and the gutter if they even remotely think that you're not going to turn right.
    Last edited by oj88; August 13th, 2019 at 03:47 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    From fb
    [Img]
    https://i.ibb.co/7pfZcg1/69125084-2408496145904983-6950576490291396608-o.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Yes. As others have said, it removes ambiguity for those who are doesn't understand road signages and right of way.

MCs (at least most of them), tends to back off if they see your turn signals. Otherwise, they'd just squeeze between you and the gutter if they even remotely think that you're not going to turn right.
    I do so too. Every turn I make, I use the turn signals even if I am in a dedicated turning lane. Some MCs though, when they see that you are turning, uunahan ka pa nila para di mo sila maabala sa pagingit singit nila.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kahit nga naka signal ka na.. may mga MC riders na sisingit at sisingit pa din.. happened to me at Edsa corner Madison.. malayo pa lang naka signal na ako.. i checked the side mirror all clear.. tapos pag kanan ko BOG! semplang yung MC rider, dent yung right side ko.. tapos nung tinanong kung di nya nakita yung signal ko.. eh kala daw nya didiretso ako.. tapos kesyo masakit daw ang leeg nya..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    kahit nga naka signal ka na.. may mga MC riders na sisingit at sisingit pa din.. happened to me at Edsa corner Madison.. malayo pa lang naka signal na ako.. i checked the side mirror all clear.. tapos pag kanan ko BOG! semplang yung MC rider, dent yung right side ko.. tapos nung tinanong kung di nya nakita yung signal ko.. eh kala daw nya didiretso ako.. tapos kesyo masakit daw ang leeg nya..
    lol. Masakit pala leeg bakit pa sya bumyahe.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    naku corek! minsan nga na papa iling na lang ako. nasa right most lane ka turning right ka tapos yun nagpupumilit simingit sa kanan mo e dederetso pala or much worse I have encountered on a couple of close calls turning left papala! haay mandadamay pa nga naman.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast