New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    Kung wala ka ng mahananap na available space punta ka ng makati med, medyo me kamahalan pero covered parking ka naman.
    Naku malayo layo na yun antel sa makati med talo na ako sa lakad mas mahal pa bayad sa parking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Up this thread.

May 3day training ako next week sa makati. Specifically in Antel Corporate Center in Valero.

Where is the nearest/cheapest parking in that building?

Or anyone may idea if may pay parking ba yung building for guests? How much for whole day?

Thanks!

1. Park at Greenbelt 1. No worries 100%

2. Short 10 minute walk from GB1 to Antel

3. Enjoy the early morning cool breeze, and the sight of various freshly coiffed up Ayala office ladies hurrying to their work place.

4. Priceless 3 days.

:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ AFAIK, aabot ka ng mga 120 or so... another option is to park sa Glorietta, Greenbelt or 6750 and hoof it out or take a jeep to Salcedo.

EDIT: I can attest to the nice sights of when you walk the Makati CBD.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Up this thread.

May 3day training ako next week sa makati. Specifically in Antel Corporate Center in Valero.

Where is the nearest/cheapest parking in that building?

Or anyone may idea if may pay parking ba yung building for guests? How much for whole day?

Thanks!

This is one of the areas in Makati na napaka hirap maghanap ng parking space na malapit... Its either na mag Valero Car Park ka the rate there is 45 for first 3 hours and then 15 succeeding... pwede din yung option ni sir Manilablock...

Wala ba pa parking yung training nyo? baka naman meron extra slot sa building

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I can attest to the nice sights of when you walk the Makati CBD.
    And you get to do the same thing in the afternoon again. Except the Ayala ladies are now going to the same direction you are going ... Greenbelt mall ... :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    EDIT: I can attest to the nice sights of when you walk the Makati CBD.
    Kahit mga female parking attendants pa lang solb na. Di masyado masakit magbayad ng 120++.

Sa weekdays naglalabasan ang mga rare species sa Greenbelt. Yung mga bored sa bahay dahil nasa office si sugar.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    And you get to do the same thing in the afternoon again. Except the Ayala ladies are now going to the same direction you are going ... Greenbelt mall ... :D
    That's why i like walking "counterflow" when i decided to park at Glorietta/Landmark then walk to the office of the wifey. :D

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Kahit mga female parking attendants pa lang solb na. Di masyado masakit magbayad ng 120++.

Sa weekdays naglalabasan ang mga rare species sa Greenbelt. Yung mga bored sa bahay dahil nasa office si sugar.
    I noticed this too. I decided to buy a snack at Powerplant the other afternoon and I saw that there were a lot of casually dressed pretties going about. I was assuming they were the young housewives doing their grocery run or going for tea with their amigas. Dami nun dyan sa tea place (what's the name of that place again???). I'm surprise nga that tea place hasnt cropped up in the SC listing.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    1. Park at Greenbelt 1. No worries 100%

2. Short 10 minute walk from GB1 to Antel

3. Enjoy the early morning cool breeze, and the sight of various freshly coiffed up Ayala office ladies hurrying to their work place.

4. Priceless 3 days.

:D
    totally agree, ako naman sa GB5 nag pa-park
    always looking forward to my walk to office and sa afternoon back to GB5

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^
    ^

Potek, oo nga!

Kala ko ako lang nakaka-pansin nyan.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I noticed this too. I decided to buy a snack at Powerplant the other afternoon and I saw that there were a lot of casually dressed pretties going about. I was assuming they were the young housewives doing their grocery run or going for tea with their amigas. Dami nun dyan sa tea place (what's the name of that place again???). I'm surprise nga that tea place hasnt cropped up in the SC listing.
    parang TWG ata, sabi ko sa eldest ko dati ginto tea dyan

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast