New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    On a daily basis, Monday to Friday, how are my chances of getting a car park space in one of the public car parks along Valero Street when arriving at around 7:30AM?

If chances are slim, where else can one park near the area?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    around 730? pwede ka pa makakuha na slot. Wag ka lang lalagpas ng 7:40 to 7:45. For sure, wala ng parking dyan. Alternative would be inside building parking. Mas mahal pero mas ok din since di naaarawan ang sasakyan mo. Also, every monday and friday, mas mahirap ang parking. Try mo na lang agahan pa para makakuha ka ng slot. HTH

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And some of those parking areas require you to leave the keys if you're blocking off other cars... not enticing in my books. Best to come early; you avoid traffic, get a good spot and you can also sleep in the car (without running the engine) if the sun isn't out yet as it's usually blocked by the buildings.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende saan ka sa Valero pa-park. Some common ones I know:

Sa likod ng BDO: before 8:00 pwede pa. After 8:00 mag-iiwan ka na ng susi. 8:30 puno na.
    Valero Car park: 7:30 pwede pa. 8:00 puno na.
    Open parking sa likod ng Philam: Up to 8:30 pwede pa. 9:00 malabo na.
    PBCom tower: up to 8:45. around this time napupuno na sya.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    depende saan ka sa Valero pa-park. Some common ones I know:

Sa likod ng BDO: before 8:00 pwede pa. After 8:00 mag-iiwan ka na ng susi. 8:30 puno na.
    Valero Car park: 7:30 pwede pa. 8:00 puno na.
    Open parking sa likod ng Philam: Up to 8:30 pwede pa. 9:00 malabo na.
    PBCom tower: up to 8:45. around this time napupuno na sya.
    Ok sir ah. kabisado nyo, for sure you are working near the area, for that I thank you. I once drove in for an interview, reached the place 9am, all the parking are full, ended parking in the streets where I was charged P100 by MAPSA for a little over 2hrs. The interview ended fine, your timing above will be very helpful for me when I start for working this April. Worst comes to worst, I will park at Greenbelt as it would be cheaper (P45 1st 4hrs + P10 each hour) and walk towards Paseo (Equitable Tower).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Used to work near that area. There were more parking areas along Valero before but some have been closed to make way for some new buildings. Swerte ko i had free parking at the office, along with bringing my own lunch baon that helped me save a lot when i was just starting off after college.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Worse option for me is to park at Glorietta/Greenbelt then walk. Also cheapest option kaso pag rainy season na I wouldn't look forward to that walk.

What about yung parking lot at Valero cor. HV dela costa, beside BDO tower? Kaya pa mga 7:45am?

Also yung parking lot sa pearl oriental mandarin hotel (tapat ng BDO tower, forgot the name)? Public car park ba sya?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    there's a cheap public parking along Polaris Street besides Handle bar - P50 whole day inside a fenced open lot., it's just a walking distance from Valero.

how to get there? Go to Mang Inasal corner Paseo and Jupiter, take Jupiter street towards EDSA, the first corner on the left and on the side of Mang Inasal is Polaris street, look for Handle Bar and beside it was the public parking.

o ayan P50 whole day laking tipid na yan at secured pa kotse mo.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quite related;

Makati Parking Authority is now using buried sensors on streetside parking spaces. Saw one of those sensors just this morning. This will enable their office to pinpoint which cars are "over-staying". and for the towing crew to know where exactly it is.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Quite related;

Makati Parking Authority is now using buried sensors on streetside parking spaces. Saw one of those sensors just this morning. This will enable their office to pinpoint which cars are "over-staying". and for the towing crew to know where exactly it is.
    wow. so wala na talagang takas. but this is a good thing also. sa Leviste daming naka park kahit na no parking from 5-7PM

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast